3A BlueCross Bowl: Alcoa vs. CPA

AlcoaBasketball

And last year would you not have destroyed the notre dame team your so proud of beating? You seem pretty confident for letting them score 2 touchdowns within 30 seconds of them

you have to kinda overlook a few of them; not all.......just a few......those few Booger is talkin about are in a real tender spot right now, because they did not take the D1 A, D1 AA, D1 AAA, DII A, and DII AA award sweep.......there are some good Goons that understand they have rightfully won their share of the awards over the years; then there are a few that are not respectful of the Awards and the winners.......you will be able to tell who they are by the conversations you see on here

...and you can not blame them for being happy they beat us; Booger would feel the same way if we could have beat them......may not act the same way as a few of the ones that Booger is talkin bout; but would feel the same way :mrgreen:

you have to kinda overlook a few of them; not all.......just a few......those few Booger is talkin about are in a real tender spot right now, because they did not take the D1 A, D1 AA, D1 AAA, DII A, and DII AA award sweep.......there are some good Goons that understand they have rightfully won their share of the awards over the years; then there are a few that are not respectful of the Awards and the winners.......you will be able to tell who they are by the conversations you see on here

...and you can not blame them for being happy they beat us; Booger would feel the same way if we could have beat them......may not act the same way as a few of the ones that Booger is talkin bout; but would feel the same way :mrgreen:

Happy is an understatement!!!

I love that booger is still here. Ha. I know the loss is eating him alive.....Yea!

ND could not get it done!!!!

Alcoa 35-19!!!! Read them and weep booger. Ha!

All thou I have not seen neither play just going on talk from 3a CPA is loaded which as we all know Alcoa is loaded year in an year out but I will be rooting for CPA since I'm from Camden an there closer to west Tennessee then Alcoa but if either team thinks they just show up an win your sadly mistaking it will be a dog fight this ain't the same CPA team that matched up with y'all before nor is this the same Alcoa team that's why the game will be playex

Really?

BC, not sure Armor is a CPA fan. May be an imposter. If he/she is a CPA fan, they apparently are clueless about Alcoa and did not see the game last year. If we shut down Alcoa's rushing attack, why is he saying Alcoa will score 24? I am picking CPA as a loyal fan and knowing they can win if they score when they have opportunities. But I say 31-28 and that will take a few punts by Alcoa and maybe winning the turnover battle and having a couple of big special teams plays.

Again, I would rather play the best and see what we have or don't have, then beating a team 40-0 at the half like most of the season has been.

I love that booger is still here. Ha. I know the loss is eating him alive.....Yea!

ND could not get it done!!!!

Alcoa 35-19!!!! Read them and weep booger. Ha!

as booger was sayin Qwertyuio67.....those few will be quite obvious to you.....they are the ones the community is most proud of..........have a dos equis and stay strong my friend.

BC, not sure Armor is a CPA fan. May be an imposter. If he/she is a CPA fan, they apparently are clueless about Alcoa and did not see the game last year. If we shut down Alcoa's rushing attack, why is he saying Alcoa will score 24? I am picking CPA as a loyal fan and knowing they can win if they score when they have opportunities. But I say 31-28 and that will take a few punts by Alcoa and maybe winning the turnover battle and having a couple of big special teams plays.

Again, I would rather play the best and see what we have or don't have, then beating a team 40-0 at the half like most of the season has been.

Agreed it will be another war!