3A BlueCross Bowl: Alcoa vs. CPA

AlcoaBasketball

I'm surprised they teach you boys at Alcoa to do any type of research outside of recruiting kids from middle schools.

Will you be at the game early enough to watch high school boys dance around before the game? I've read on these boards that grown men watching these boys dance in pregame is a pretty be tradition for the blowhards....but hey, whatever floats your boat. I'm not judging you for that.

Keep digging son! I thought you would come up with better. You are beginning to let me down. Or, are you really a dropout?? 😂

Keep coming up with excuses. BTW, what excuse did you use for Alcoa putting 75 points on your upper man team in the qtr. Finals? That team should not have been it the playoff. They where undefeated. The upper Cumberland area must be vert very weak in football.

Again, read and retain. From Murfreesboro, went to Riverdale, live in Overton County home of Livingstone Acd. Yes, over all this area is weak in football, that's a given. But what you might not know, 8aa had Smith Co, York Ins, Upperman, Macon, Livingston Acd(state title) all make at least the semi-finals in their school history. Not many regions have 5 schools that have done that. Sport for sport, Alcoa region only stacks up with 8aa in football. Back to Upperman, Alcoa beat ND 28-19 by 9. Upperman beat that same ND team(everybody back) 18-10 by 8. <Since you like comparing scores. UH was 4-6 2012, had no experience at all even being in the playoffs before 2013. What happen to UH verse Alcoa compares to what happen to Loudon verse Fulton this year. 2013 Upperman and 2014 Loudon are very simular stories. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

I'm surprised they teach you boys at Alcoa to do any type of research outside of recruiting kids from middle schools.

Will you be at the game early enough to watch high school boys dance around before the game? I've read on these boards that grown men watching these boys dance in pregame is a pretty be tradition for the blowhards....but hey, whatever floats your boat. I'm not judging you for that.

Ha! Typical whine. You have zero creditability now.

Alcoa recruits.....hehe. never heard that before!

You got anything real to bring to the table....or you just want to keep whinning??. No answer needed. LOL.

Are you a CPA fan and supporter?

Again, read and retain. From the Mureesboro, went to Riverdale, live in Overton County home of Livingstone Acd. Yes, over all this area is weak in football, that's a given. But what you might not know, 8aa had Smith Co, York Ins, Upperman, Macon, Livingston Acd(state title) all make at least the semi-finals in their school history. Not many regions have 5 schools that have done that. Sport for sport, Alcoa region only stacks up with 8aa in football. Back to Upperman, Alcoa beat ND 28-19 by 9. Upperman beat that same ND team(everybody back) 18-10 by 8. <Since you like comparing scores. UH was 4-6 2012, had no experience at all even being in the playoffs before 2013. What happen to UH verse Alcoa compares to what happen to Loudon verse Fulton this year. 2013 Upperman and 2014 Loudon are very simular stories.

Upperman and Loudon are open zone.

Again, read and retain. From the Mureesboro, went to Riverdale, live in Overton County home of Livingstone Acd. Yes, over all this area is weak in football, that's a given. But what you might not know, 8aa had Smith Co, York Ins, Upperman, Macon, Livingston Acd(state title) all make at least the semi-finals in their school history. Not many regions have 5 schools that have done that. Sport for sport, Alcoa region only stacks up with 8aa in football. Back to Upperman, Alcoa beat ND 28-19 by 9. Upperman beat that same ND team(everybody back) 18-10 by 8. <Since you like comparing scores. UH was 4-6 2012, had no experience at all even being in the playoffs before 2013. What happen to UH verse Alcoa compares to what happen to Loudon verse Fulton this year. 2013 Upperman and 2014 Loudon are very simular stories.

😂

Again, read and retain. From Murfreesboro, went to Riverdale, live in Overton County home of Livingstone Acd. Yes, over all this area is weak in football, that's a given. But what you might not know, 8aa had Smith Co, York Ins, Upperman, Macon, Livingston Acd(state title) all make at least the semi-finals in their school history. Not many regions have 5 schools that have done that. Sport for sport, Alcoa region only stacks up with 8aa in football. Back to Upperman, Alcoa beat ND 28-19 by 9. Upperman beat that same ND team(everybody back) 18-10 by 8. <Since you like comparing scores. UH was 4-6 2012, had no experience at all even being in the playoffs before 2013. What happen to UH verse Alcoa compares to what happen to Loudon verse Fulton this year. 2013 Upperman and 2014 Loudon are very simular stories.

Why did you turn that reply into your life story? Weird????

You okay lil buddy?