3A BlueCross Bowl: Alcoa vs. CPA

AlcoaBasketball

BC, not sure Armor is a CPA fan. May be an imposter. If he/she is a CPA fan, they apparently are clueless about Alcoa and did not see the game last year. If we shut down Alcoa's rushing attack, why is he saying Alcoa will score 24? I am picking CPA as a loyal fan and knowing they can win if they score when they have opportunities. But I say 31-28 and that will take a few punts by Alcoa and maybe winning the turnover battle and having a couple of big special teams plays.

Again, I would rather play the best and see what we have or don't have, then beating a team 40-0 at the half like most of the season has been.

ðŸ‘

Just remember these statements after the game. After last years game, Sportsnerd totally forgot this kind of stuff. Hope you are writing this down Nerd....

I never made any claims or boasts about CPA shutting down Alcoa last year. I knew we were in for a battle in great weather, and maybe in trouble if we could not throw the ball. Go back and read the posts. As I said earlier, I have no problem with the fun the Goons have on CoachT, but I will respond when someone claims I said something I didn't.

I never made any claims or boasts about CPA shutting down Alcoa last year. I knew we were in for a battle in great weather, and maybe in trouble if we could not throw the ball. Go back and read the posts. As I said earlier, I have no problem with the fun the Goons have on CoachT, but I will respond when someone claims I said something I didn't.

hey; you can even pay their team compliments after they beat you and Ned and his 1st reader will still fly the banner.....

Booger just sayin....