3A BlueCross Bowl: Alcoa vs. CPA

AlcoaBasketball

Hey Booger! Had ND made it to this game, what would your prediction have been?

CPA!..... all the way brother; w/out a doubt......they have the best lineman in AA FB........if you hurry, go to the picks forum and dig around; you may just find something we can play around with

Well, we're going back to Cooleville and I assume you don't like those apples either.

I know you are pulling for us now, though.

Go Alcoee.

Amen.

I'm guessing Booger would have ND favored in this game had they made it since he hasn't responded. Funny how things turn out..... Edited by throwdaslant

So my question to you is you have been on this from the very beginning of the discussion. Do you have no thing better to do with your life than argue over highschool sports. All the bragging about playing Maryville comes to naught because you lost 41-14. Sounds like a blowout to me

How did your team do against that Blount County powerhouse Maryville.....and....uh...Alcoa for that matter?!