3A BlueCross Bowl: Alcoa vs. CPA

AlcoaBasketball

I never accused or claimed Alcoa does.

However, one of my good friends teaches at the high school.

He readily admits that open enrollment helps the football team. This is obvious.

Also, the fact that there is indeed open enrollment AND no hurdle of tuition is advantageous to you all as well.

Comments like yours are ridiculous and very ignorant. I don't understand why Alcoa/Maryville folk will not admit people send their kids to school there for the athletic benefits. I'm also from Knoxville and can attest to the fact that they are both outstanding communities.

Hey buddy....I was agreeing that he statement that CPA "pays" for illegal rrcruits was a bunch of bull and Alcoa hears that same crap and "does not cheat either.

THEN you go all finger pointing at Alcoa and Maryville. Sad.

I'd put the 2009 Alcoa team against any Riverdale team.

In 2005 Alcoa beat McCallie. Just weeks before that game McCallie beat Riverdale.

that was 2006, not in the top 10 Riverdale teams. That year they didn't even make semi-finals. Verses McCallie, Riverdale(strict zoned) lost by 5, Alcoa(open zoned) won by 3.....average Riverdale team after kids were zoned to Blackman and Seigal from Riverdale. 1994 Riverdale had 9 D-1 committs 2 for bama, 3 for Tennessee. 3a teams can never match that. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

that was 2006, not in the top 10 Riverdale teams. That year they didn't even make semi-finals. Verses McCallie, Riverdale(strict zoned) lost by 5, Alcoa(open zoned) won by 3.....average Riverdale team after kids were zoned to Blackman and Seigal from Riverdale. 1994 Riverdale had 9 D-1 committs 2 for bama, 3 for Tennessee. 3a teams can never match that.

Keep coming up with excuses. BTW, what excuse did you use for Alcoa putting 75 points on your upper man team in the qtr. Finals? That team should not have been it the playoff. They where undefeated. The upper Cumberland area must be vert very weak in football.

Keep looking. Research.

I'm surprised they teach you boys at Alcoa to do any type of research outside of recruiting kids from middle schools.

Will you be at the game early enough to watch high school boys dance around before the game? I've read on these boards that grown men watching these boys dance in pregame is a pretty be tradition for the blowhards....but hey, whatever floats your boat. I'm not judging you for that.

Well, well, well.

We will see who the true champions are on Friday.

CPA practiced last night on Vanderbilt's field and looked good.

CPA will shut down Alcoa's rushing attack and eek out a victory. I would say they will crush Alcoa old testament style but will remain humble.

CPA 28-24.

#SavedByGrace

Just remember these statements after the game. After last years game, Sportsnerd totally forgot this kind of stuff. Hope you are writing this down Nerd....ðŸ‘