3A BlueCross Bowl: Alcoa vs. CPA

AlcoaBasketball

Booger's an Ace hardware guy......so your own your own on that one, Bridge........as for Christmas, as in Lloyd Christmas and his 1st reader friend Harry Dunne, your 2 Goon pets that fly the banner so well; they used those towels up the other night

now back to some CPA Alcoa FB

.....and you flag the LOSER banner! Yea!

Duh! Alcoa has 500 students and should be 2A. Alcoa only has to play in Their classification for gold! But, along the way ...The F5 has beat the a bunch of privates. I loved the goodpasture, CPA, DCA, Lipscomb, & CAK playoff and championship wins the best! It is so much fun beating privates....Yea!

Haha I'm sure it was. It was pretty fun getting two back to back State Championships against Alcoa as well my friend! It's no fun to go home early. at least after those two years you know how we have felt at times :)

Give us your ND vs CPA score prediction Booger! I'm guessing ND 7- CPA 42??!

this a must read for all.....the response to this may be worthy of it's own thread

Booger  may not be the best mathematician on the planet; but he knows he's higher up on snail scale than you and the other 2 from the triplet squad.....Slant; lets just take your ND - CPA prediction from your post above; if hypothetically ND had been so very lucky to have beaten Alcoa

You, Slant; a highly regarded Goon leader have hypothetically predicted CPA 42 - ND 7....the difference in score 35  (42-7=35)......now lets take into account what really went down last week when your team and ND played; Alcoa 28 - ND 19......the difference in score 9 (28-19=9)

Slant, while your digging around trying to find your TI - 81, to assist you...a TI-81 is a calculator to you and your brothers Christmas and Harry...... let ole' Booger show you how you sold out and picked CPA to defeat Alcoa......

Slants, ND hypothetical lost to CPA (42-7=35)

ND actual lost to Alcoa (28-19=9)

35-9=26

........so in essence Slant; you have just picked CPA to defeat your own team by 26 points......can someone that is not Alcoa Bias proof Slants prediction for Booger

Booger pullin for CPA with ya Slant einstein.gif