3A BlueCross Bowl: Alcoa vs. CPA

AlcoaBasketball

...that...or Alcoee spending maybe 40 minutes on a game plan.....

not saying that that happened, of course.  :rolleyes:  <_<

doubt very seriously they spent 40 minutes on a game plan; but it is safe to say that some times a team will spend more time on another team than others.......kinda like the 3 weeks yall were preparing for the Irish :mrgreen:... some of your mouthy brethren did say they were doing some prep 2 weeks before our game.....how much; don't know.......whatever the case it worked

Coach....one would think it's plenty fair to make a comparison of common opponents......can't always bank on it to give you what it shows you by numbers....but there is value there...and times of the year affect it also, in my opinion....as for the name of a female goon...probably just goonstriss is approppriate and more lady worthy

Ah yes. Of course. Goonstriss (or is it Goontress) is much more lady worthy. I should have thought of that.

Ah yes. Of course. Goonstriss (or is it Goontress) is much more lady worthy. I should have thought of that.

then Goontress it will be Coach......just tread lightly.....some have complexes and will snap w/out their name being mentioned like some of the Goons; and then there are some you can engage real conversation about FB 

Booger just sayin.... :thumb:

Sorry CPA to hijack your thread but The Alcoians get all their threads locked down. Go figure!

actually it was mainly F5........BC was smart enough to get out of it before F5 blew......the CPA folks are good as is with most of the Goons......just those few goons, just those few

going to be very interesting to see who the weather benefits the most......CPA line should match up well enough to run the ball.....CPA's linemen won the Mr Football award today; though some of the Goons have not handled it with any dignity at all....

Edited by Booger