3A BlueCross Bowl: Alcoa vs. CPA

AlcoaBasketball

Someone please explain to me how TSSAA can send a h thKnoxville crew to referee a game between a Chattanooga team and a Knoxville team? And also I ask the crew if they had ever reffered Alcoa team this year and he said 6 of them. I'm not much a complainer of the refs but my god it was awful. I watched the game twice on film. It is amazing a crew can get away with that. Oh yeah that's right they haven't. The officials in the sky box have launched an investigation. I think the jumping over the center on extra point blocking it and no call by the ref at all. The targeting on our widereceiver #1 in the end zone(no call) probably got them too. Go Alcoa

Someone please explain to me how TSSAA can send a h thKnoxville crew to referee a game between a Chattanooga team and a Knoxville team? And also I ask the crew if they had ever reffered Alcoa team this year and he said 6 of them. I'm not much a complainer of the refs but my god it was awful. I watched the game twice on film. It is amazing a crew can get away with that. Oh yeah that's right they haven't. The officials in the sky box have launched an investigation. I think the jumping over the center on extra point blocking it and no call by the ref at all. The targeting on our widereceiver #1 in the end zone(no call) probably got them too. Go Alcoa

CPA vs Alcoa thread

CPA will win this one ! Alcoas running back is good but running him 51 times in a game should be called child abuse. I wonder if he could pick up his 3 children when he got home to the town house Alcoas booster rent for him. Go Alcoa

Why would a team let someone like you on their sidelines.

CPA will win this one ! Alcoas running back is good but running him 51 times in a game should be called child abuse. I wonder if he could pick up his 3 children when he got home to the town house Alcoas booster rent for him. Go Alcoa

That young man certainly had no problems walking the field to get to you and shake your sorry hand! ðŸ‘ðŸ€