3A BlueCross Bowl: Alcoa vs. CPA

AlcoaBasketball

Well I'm back!!! Just got sober enough to comment on Notre Dame/Alcoa.

First I thought it was funny to hear that goofball in the stands scream Trickster a hundred times. But low and behold no Trickster to be found.

Hey boy, I heard that you said something that you might live to regret about my nephew!

I have been silent all year.....give me a name, address, phone number....

really? Come on man, its a high school football page. Don't let one jerk get to you. Some on here take it way to far. Adults need to be adults and set example for the kids to follow. I think Tricky is seen by all for what he is. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

really? Come on man, its a high school football page. Don't let one jerk get to you. Some on here take it way to far. Adults need to be adults and set example for the kids to follow. I think Tricky is seen by all for what he is.

Dude, my comment was for BCSF who said that he has contacted #2's family. I'm family!

really? Come on man, its a high school football page. Don't let one jerk get to you. Some on here take it way to far. Adults need to be adults and set example for the kids to follow. I think Tricky is seen by all for what he is.

well well captain JERK himself!!! I'm sure our tech department can pull up a few good ones on YOU Banjo!

I noticed on the CoachT home page that the Big Ones predictions are running about 60-40 for Alcoa. Given Alcoa's dominance over 3A since like forever (with the 2 year exception of CAK) I would have thought that there would be a much higher number favoring Alcoa. More like the Maryville 90% number. I don't know if this is significant in any way. Just interesting.

well well captain JERK himself!!! I'm sure our tech department can pull up a few good ones on YOU Banjo!

two guys trying to get under each others skin about jorts and fairy hats is one thing, but don't bring into it family and kids. Trickster got butthurt and crossed the line in my opinion. That being said, its just all talk by him. He is seen for what he is. Be the one with class. If we all stuck to football talk, this crap wouldn't happen as much.

I noticed on the CoachT home page that the Big Ones predictions are running about 60-40 for Alcoa. Given Alcoa's dominance over 3A since like forever (with the 2 year exception of CAK) I would have thought that there would be a much higher number favoring Alcoa. More like the Maryville 90% number. I don't know if this is significant in any way. Just interesting.

a lot of Alcoa haters probably voting with their bias more than their brain. Alcoa is cleary the favorite until someone knocks them off the mountain top.