3A BlueCross Bowl: Alcoa vs. CPA

AlcoaBasketball

You guys like YouTube videos. Here's a good one!

by far the best video seen on this thread so far.....can see why that # 66 would have been selected best lineman of the year.....the chalked up kids with in the bleachers are all in to it.......will be tuff to keep that paint on them in Friday's rain

As the match up between the two best teams money can buy approaches I still see no interest in this game outside of the two private schools small fan base's. Well ok one is a "private school" the other is by "invitation only" aka open enrollment so they are both basically private schools that recruit heavily.

As the match up between the two best teams money can buy approaches I still see no interest in this game outside of the two private schools small fan base's. Well ok one is a "private school" the other is by "invitation only" aka open enrollment so they are both basically private schools that recruit heavily.

Jackson County is open zone......

Yeah we (CPA) have great scouts that are able to recruit kids in kindergarten and elementary school. It would be interesting for a "hater" to go down the roster and research when each player started school. I think they wouldn't present the results afterward.

You my friend need to know your roll and shut your mouth spewing things you know nothing about! Its CSers like you that can't prove a thing about this recruiting bs that piss me off more than any! Pal I've been around this program a long long time and have seen 3 different coaches win championships so no they don't have to recruit they outwork and out perform most of their opponents each year and for a jack wagon like you to continually make allegations with no proof only proves one thing your screen name should be first name Mo last name Ron!! AD out!

boy·cott
ˈboiˌkät/
verb

1. 1.
    withdraw from commercial or social relations with (a country, organization, or person) as a punishment or protest.
    synonyms: spurnsnubshunavoid, abstain from, wash one's hands of, turn one's back on, rejectveto
    "they boycotted the elections"

the Ned and 1st Reader version says for the special needs section of the goon squad, that if you boycott something, you cease to interact with........you girls are failing at your own boycott silly-face-smiley-emoticon.gif

Booger sayin lets try again

by far the best video seen on this thread so far.....can see why that # 66 would have been selected best lineman of the year.....the chalked up kids with in the bleachers are all in to it.......will be tuff to keep that paint on them in Friday's rain

On Monday the chance of rain was 80%, Tuesday it dropped to 70%, today it is 50%. I like the direction this is going….

Booger would like to retract part of his previous comment in response to this post by you, lessur

But I will continue to play the goon game if yall want to play, with no intended disrespect to the CPA people

Booger just sayin

The CPA folks here really don't know the history of the board between the Goons and the Irish. I can imagine though.  Booger, you seem pretty knowledgable, feisty, and tenacious. Happy for you to hang around.

Trickster on the other hand seemed to go way beyond the boundary of appropriate. I don't think you should ever discuss a student unless you have positive things to say. I hope I have held myself to that standard. I know that after reading negative stuff about my own and about other kids that I know personally, that it can do real damage. Let's have fun and engage, but keep it positive when we are discussing the kids.

Hey UC, no one is forcing you to comment or show any interest. You totally falsified your comment by coming on here.