3A BlueCross Bowl: Alcoa vs. CPA

AlcoaBasketball

Even if Alcoa beats CPA by 21+ points, it will not be as fun as beating ND!

CPA, you have seen it with your own eyes.......Beating ND last week was BC's championship......Booger starting to feel a little better about that lost now; thanks to your compliment  :thumb:

....last weeks win means more to you than a ring; your own, Slant picks CPA by 26......think CPA might be coming into this game with psychological advantage too

Booger just sayin..... 

Dry conditions increases the chance of the Lions being able to handle the forensic activity around Cookeville. I believe Friday it will be dry for all games then out after the 5A game, but be out by Saturday's action.

Either way I will be enjoying the games from the comfort of my home. Really think all the games after the 1A game will be quality matchups

not sure there that many quality match-ups Gerry, though you probably have a better feel for all the games than I......Booger thinks that the best match-up is CPA-Alcoa w/ MC-Peabody being a close 2nd; Knox-Hillsboro 3rd.....after that; not sure about any good match-ups

The ND line was whipped and beat down in the middle of the third quarter. #2 pounder the rock at will. Depth. You never can have enough. Especially when a team lines up and plays physical smash mouth football.

Beating a team that cheats and has a parent on the sidelines calling plays across the field are the absolute best and funniest teams to beat! And the sore lovers that follow.....A big plus! Lol!

Don't pro teams dress about 45 players? Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog.

guess so but it boils down to the FLUFFY FACTOR....hardcore cats or spoon fed cats??? We used that term to describe the level of competition we were facing over the years fron travel baseball to football.. Good example this year was #16 for CAK.... BIG FLUFFY cost them!