3A BlueCross Bowl: Alcoa vs. CPA

AlcoaBasketball

I guess the kid that showed up from Iowa to play basketball just happen to drive by CPA and liked the school? Very few of the kids that go to CPA actually live close to the school. the best players on the team are absolutely recruited from other school districts so don't insult our intelligence by claiming CPA a private school does not recruit that's just asinine

Edited by UCSportsFan

giphy.gif

now Bridge, you've done a decent job staying away from the lower level goon squad; 2 of those 3 have been doing good with the Boycott except your boy Ned; thats why the thread on here has been better.....more FB talked than low Goon IQ rhetoric; and the CPA people appreciate it.......but see, oh BC has had more trouble than the other 2 catching on to the definition of Boycott; he's a little slower than his 2 brothers.......thats why Booger been thumping him only in the last day or so........now you feel like he is thumped up so bad; you got to step back in and protect him.......you fill obligated to go back to the sewer with those boys; go for it; you know booger will play your game to.........though my preference would be not

dont; let me add you back to the Soggy Bottom Goon Goon list  21_9.gifmotocanaglia_bastonata1.gifsilly-face-smiley-emoticon.gif

Booger did not call you out.....your call Bridge.....FB or low end Goon squad rhetoric?

Booger just sayin.....

I guess the kid that showed up from Iowa to play basketball just happen to drive by CPA and liked the school? Very few of the kids that go to CPA actually live close to the school. the best players on the team are absolutely recruited from other school districts so don't insult our intelligence by claiming CPA a private school does not recruit that's just asinine

Not sure if you noticed but this is a football thread. Our basketball system is nationally known. Kids see that and want to play for Drew. The quality of the program is the only recruiting done. I'm guessing if Tyger had applied to your school you would have said "No thanks" because your school would have deemed it unethical... LOL

Again, a good consistent program anywhere and any sport will draw good players. And then that program will be accused of recruiting by people too wrapped up in there latest loss that can only be explained by other teams cheating.

now Bridge, you've done a decent job staying away from the lower level goon squad; 2 of those 3 have been doing good with the Boycott except your boy Ned; thats why the thread on here has been better.....more FB talked than low Goon IQ rhetoric; and the CPA people appreciate it.......but see, oh BC has had more trouble than the other 2 catching on to the definition of Boycott; he's a little slower than his 2 brothers.......thats why Booger been thumping him only in the last day or so........now you feel like he is thumped up so bad; you got to step back in and protect him.......you fill obligated to go back to the sewer with those boys; go for it; you know booger will play your game to.........though my preference would be not

dont; let me add you back to the Soggy Bottom Goon Goon list  silly-face-smiley-emoticon.gif

Booger did not call you out.....your call Bridge.....FB or low end Goon squad rhetoric?

Booger just sayin.....

batcountrycopy.jpg

Add me to the list, too,  Boogie.

I'z comin' through Soggy Bottom now, on my way to CookeVegas to watch the REAL privates play tonight..

See you Goons tomorrow.  Go Alcoee, Amen redthumb.gif

Edited by MountainTroll

Oh, one more thing about last year's team. Did you know that CPA's best player who won Mr. basketball before Braxton left the team to play his senior year at another private school in Virginia? Oh my how good would that team have been last year. I'm sure all the CPA fans rushed to this board and cried recruiting...

Auto correct. .....but maybe it knew more about booger and UCM? Sore lover might be the new urban dictionary word for butthurt. And all in A-town know that about you two fellers!!! Ha.

Maybe booger eater's mom can call uppercucumberman's mom and they can get together and eat crayons and talk about how bad they hate Alcoa. Hehehe.

see that's the problem with you and 1 or 2 others.....you can't find where Booger has ever used the word hate towards Alcoa.....not even their lower level special need Goons that live to disrupt threads w/ worthless rhetoric and tasteless jokes...every time you open that trap BC; you end wallering all in yourself

or how they would like to MANhandle us! :o!!!! ALERT! Prepare for, MANhandling!!! BAHAAHAHAAH !!

Oh BC; you are a fighter.... Booger's sees since your 2 brothers were the only ones to catch on to the Boycott of Booger thing and the thread improved greatly from all the low IQ Goon Rhetoric; you had to go out and pull ALCOAgoon in on the snail trail; though no one called out his name.......your were thumped back in the corner by yourself; you had to go recruit you another cellar dweller........the special needs group of this Goon squad are like gremlins......some of you decide to start just talking FB; then you go out and get wet and another pops up.........wish you would stay away from the drainage ditch, BC

just talk FB girls

Back to football. Mo Patton is picking Alcoa :(

Class 3A, Friday, 3 p.m., Alcoa (13-1) vs. CPA (14-0): In a rematch of last year’s title clash, CPA looks to flip the script from a 25-7 defeat that stands as the program’s only loss over the last two years. The Lions are averaging 351 offensive yards per game, with QB Zack Weatherly completing 70 percent of his passes for 1,765 yards and 29 TDs and Mr. Football Lineman of the Year Parker Howell helping clear the way for RBs Wallace Barrett and Jay Hockaday. The two have teamed for 1,628 rushing yards and 26 TDs. Hockaday (80 total tackles) and Mac Keck (90 tackles, eight for loss) have keyed the team’s defensive effort from their linebacker spots. RB Jaquez Tyson has been an offensive one-man gang for Alcoa, with 2,118 rushing yards and 34 TDs. Defensively, LB Braxton Dockery (83 total tackles, eight for loss) and CB Caleb Woody have three interceptions each for the Tornadoes, while LB Keller Maples has 92 total tackles, nine for loss and CB Yohana Koko has six pickoffs. Alcoa’s won eight state titles in the last 10 years. Alcoa 27, CPA 17.

batcountrycopy.jpg

Add me to the list, too,  Boogie.

I'z comin' through Soggy Bottom now, on my way to CookeVegas to watch the REAL privates play tonight..

See you Goons tomorrow.  Go Alcoee, Amen redthumb.gif

can't do it Troll.....it pains Booger terribly to say this; but you are way too high up to get in on the list with these 2 or 3 Goons.....may put on there with the other Goons; but not this list of Goons

...can't believe you are going up and paying gate money to see the privates, Troll...my guess is you brought binos.....better get some shut eye, heard you had to work a little early this morning.....stay dry

Edited by Booger

Class 3A, Friday, 3 p.m., Alcoa (13-1) vs. CPA (14-0): In a rematch of last year’s title clash, CPA looks to flip the script from a 25-7 defeat that stands as the program’s only loss over the last two years. The Lions are averaging 351 offensive yards per game, with QB Zack Weatherly completing 70 percent of his passes for 1,765 yards and 29 TDs and Mr. Football Lineman of the Year Parker Howell helping clear the way for RBs Wallace Barrett and Jay Hockaday. The two have teamed for 1,628 rushing yards and 26 TDs. Hockaday (80 total tackles) and Mac Keck (90 tackles, eight for loss) have keyed the team’s defensive effort from their linebacker spots. RB Jaquez Tyson has been an offensive one-man gang for Alcoa, with 2,118 rushing yards and 34 TDs. Defensively, LB Braxton Dockery (83 total tackles, eight for loss) and CB Caleb Woody have three interceptions each for the Tornadoes, while LB Keller Maples has 92 total tackles, nine for loss and CB Yohana Koko has six pickoffs. Alcoa’s won eight state titles in the last 10 years. Alcoa 27, CPA 17.

yes, please back to Football...hate being pulled away to squash flies.............nice article, bad pick

Booger still thinks this is the best match up, w/ MC-Peabody a close 2nd.....if you noticed there were no passing stats for Alcoa; because there are none....then again they can't throw and don't have to throw ......when you can lean on a RB like #2, you lean on him.....if you can possibly shut him down; even slow him down; you win.....look forward to seeing him play again

Given Mo's track record over the years in key games for CPA, this is actually very good news!

Edited by coachrus