3A BlueCross Bowl: Alcoa vs. CPA

AlcoaBasketball

bcd, You will learn quickly that when someone is wedded to their narrative, that facts don't matter. You could prove that there are no transfers into this program, and that doesn't matter. You could show that 16-17 of the starters were at CPA in kindergarten, 2-3 in 7th grade and 2 in 9th, but that doesn't matter cause it doesn't fit their narrative.

Unfortunately Coachrus, neither you, nor any other CPA supporter has been able to show similar facts about the basketball team. Please list the starters, and what grade they came to CPA. Let's see if the percentages are close in regards to kids who came in kindergarten. Because the facts DO matter.

It's sad that all the other sports are forced to be scrutinized because of the boys basketball team.  CPA faithful are quick to point out the facts with all the other teams as well. But when asked for the same facts about BB, they simply attack the poster who asks the question. 

"Hands up, don't shoot"

Not sure if you noticed but this is a football thread. Our basketball system is nationally known. Kids see that and want to play for Drew. The quality of the program is the only recruiting done. I'm guessing if Tyger had applied to your school you would have said "No thanks" because your school would have deemed it unethical... LOL

Again, a good consistent program anywhere and any sport will draw good players. And then that program will be accused of recruiting by people too wrapped up in there latest loss that can only be explained by other teams cheating.

I know for a fact they recruit. I was personally approached by CPA "backers" to bring my son to play for them so if I was you i would just keep my mouth shut since you have no idea what you're talking about.

Edited by UCSportsFan

But when asked for the same facts about BB, they simply attack the poster who asks the question. 

"Hands up, don't shoot"

The only time I have "attacked" a poster is when they (you and others) talk negatively about the kids and their families. The kids are not fair game for you to attack. Sorry.

Edited by coachrus

The only time I have "attacked" a poster is when they (you and others) talk negatively about the kids and their families. The kids are not fair game for you to attack. Sorry.

I'm not talking negatively. I'm just asking you to tell me what year the basketball players came to CPA.  And see if the percentage of kids who came in kindergarten is the same or close to football.

I'm not talking negatively. I'm just asking you to tell me what year the basketball players came to CPA.  And see if the percentage of kids who came in kindergarten is the same or close to football.

Next time I am on the basketball site, I'll look it up and let you know. Why don't you let those who want to discuss football, discuss football. No need to get on here and try to hijack this thread.

I know for a fact they recruit. I was personally approached by CPA "backers" to bring my son to play for them so if I was you i would just keep my mouth shut since you have no idea what you're talking about.

Last time you made this claim, you said it was 8 years ago.

Edited by coachrus