3A BlueCross Bowl: Alcoa vs. CPA

AlcoaBasketball

CPA will win this one ! Alcoas running back is good but running him 51 times in a game should be called child abuse. I wonder if he could pick up his 3 children when he got home to the town house Alcoas booster rent for him. Go Alcoa

I liked it better when you decided to log off as a silent spineless coward with you tail tucked between your legs. You associate yourself with a Christian school; stand on their sidelines as a representative of integrity and discipline... but stoop to this level of racial slander of a teenager? He’s not a thug on the news who robbed a convenient store, but the kid who wore the other team's uniform. Comments like these have led to termination of employment, disassociation from institutions, and being banned from a high school campus. You should never be considered a mentor to high school students and I hope that the leaders of Notre Dame High School and their Football program sees you for who you truly are. If you have the balls to post something like this online, there is no telling what thoughts stay trapped in your head and on the tip of your tongue. Good lord... Home Depot wouldn't want you wearing their apron if they knew where your values truly were with their customers.  You give passionate sport's fans a bad name and should be banned from Coacht. You bring nothing positive to the table and reek of poor sportsmanship. Like I said earlier Trixy... I'm going to Lowes from now on.

And for the rest of you, in case you are wondering.... I type with my khaki pants on, a can of diet coke on a coaster, and don't have Cheetos stains on my fingertips.

For CPA, there's that...

Just curious, who does that include besides CAK?

David Lipscomb (1998 and 2003 back when they were a state power, but we got revenge in 2004).

Goodpasture in 2001 (but we've won the other 6 against against them), and

Brentwood Academy in the 1988 Clinic Bowl (but we got our revenge one year later in the 1989 Clinic Bowl)

Alcoas running back is good but running him 51 times in a game should be called child abuse. I wonder if he could pick up his 3 children when he got home to the town house Alcoas booster rent for him. Go Alcoa

Wow, LOL!

Hey Tricky, don't try to drag everyone else down in life because you suck at it!

Time to hang that green hat up for the year, unless you're a ball boy for the basketball team, too. And how do we know YOU didn't send that person over to our sideline to communicate our play calls in to the Notre Dame coaches????

Sorry CPA, we have put up with Booger and Tricker for going on 3 weeks now. ND lost. Same dribble...

I look forward in playing a quality team like CPA.

you insult the CPA people lessur; .......and they read threads.............they know ND lost and they know Booger never complained, nor did he do anything but talk positive about the Alcoa team and their players after that lost.....what they also know is that Booger don't put up with the elementary level rhetoric from the cellar level of the Goon squad.........go back to the early threads of November when the Goons beetles invaded the ND threads w/ the same worthless crap you see on here......only the Goons top tier are able to come onto these forums and talk FB w/out youtube videos or cheap shots at young men...........those people from middle TN are much smarter than some of you Goons give them credit for...........what the CPA people have witnessed is someone who can knock down the cellar portion of the Goon squad at their own game at ease when Ned and his 1st reader disrupts a FB conversation w/ elementary rhetoric like they do in any thread they enter .......notice how quite and professional the CPA people are; they don't bite on your crap like Booger does.......they try to engage in conversation; but the lower level Goons can't engage in conversation....... everyone is aware of it.....and they will see the guilty Goons respond to these comments in their normal fashion..

CPA people just want want to talk FB w/ anyone else wanting to talk FB; but the Soggy Bottom Boy portion of the Goon squad want let that happen.....Booger just wants to talk FB; he just don't take classless well

Shall we talk CPA-Alcoa FB?

Booger just sayin... :mrgreen:

Whoever wins the game period will have earned it. Championships are EARNED, not given!

FWIW, Alcoa is currently 21-6 all time against private schools in the playoffs, so there's that.....

w/out a doubt......and one of the very few schools that never complain about us privates beating upon you...because it is very rare for for it to happen......the other publics don't look at it quite the same

Edited by Booger

David Lipscomb (1998 and 2003 back when they were a state power, but we got revenge in 2004).

Goodpasture in 2001 (but we've won the other 6 against against them), and

Brentwood Academy in the 1988 Clinic Bowl (but we got our revenge one year later in the 1989 Clinic Bowl)

Thanks. Well, I hope that one day, (if not by the end of this week), Alcoa will need to seek revenge against CPA. Only losing to 1 private since '01 says alot about Alcoa.

Actually CPA fans and Alcoa fans are getting along pretty well. Some of the other school fans.....not so much.

I've noticed that. How refreshing!

Edited by matt610

Actually CPA fans and Alcoa fans are getting along pretty well. Some of the other school fans.....not so much.

sorry SOME of them want let us engage you in some good FB chat and that some of us don't take their rude interruption well

Edited by Booger