3A BlueCross Bowl: Alcoa vs. CPA

AlcoaBasketball

Why am I sorry? I just told the truth. Does he not have two kids,does he not live in townhouses close to the school? We all know he's not from Blount county. So why am I sorry ?

The person who is sorry is the one who searched to find out who I am. When all you had to do is ask me.

During and after the game all you did was scream out Trickster and look at the fat man. like you knew something no one else know. Like a 12 year old boy. Look what I can do Mommy......Childish at its up most..

It time to stop talking about this young man. Both things you have said are lies now stop it.

Why am I sorry? I just told the truth. Does he not have two kids,does he not live in townhouses close to the school? We all know he's not from Blount county. So why am I sorry ?

The person who is sorry is the one who searched to find out who I am. When all you had to do is ask me.

During and after the game all you did was scream out Trickster and look at the fat man. like you knew something no one else know. Like a 12 year old boy. Look what I can do Mommy......Childish at its up most..

You are absolutely as dumb as you look! ðŸ‘ðŸ€

This the most disgusting thing I have read to date on the T. This post reeks of racism. This young man is a tremendous role model in our community. Your racist humor is quite impressive as you sit behind your keyboard pushing your beer and Cheetos covered belly out if the way to type.

He shook your hand Friday night. Where was your courage then? Never mind. Rhetorical question......

I apologize if you took that as racism. Being a racist is far from who I am. I just stated fact. You didn't see me shake someones hand. You don't even know me. By the way I haven't had a beer in 10 years.

You have great coaches but your team plays extremely dirty football.

Good luck against CPA.

By the way you sound like a 12 year old boy calling me names. Sticks and stones my friend sticks and stones

Don't responsed I'm off this thread.

I apologize if you took that as racism. Being a racist is far from who I am. I just stated fact. You didn't see me shake someones hand. You don't even know me. By the way I haven't had a beer in 10 years.

Good luck against CPA.

By the way you sound like a 12 year old boy calling me names. Sticks and stones my friend sticks and stones

Bye! Bye!

Good luck against CPA.

Now you are gonna play the "it wasn't me" card? We all know who you are! You should move completely off the sideline. You are an embarrassment to everyone associated with you! Goodnight! ðŸ‘

Good luck against CPA.

Never apologize to the goober squaws.  They are a bunch of punks that get on here and put down every organization except theirs. They make fun of teams and players on other teams all year long which is as bad as it gets for grown men.  Its typical for them and their fans to pull the race card and i for one am sick of it!  Nothing you said was racist so do not let them run you off.  Nothing they have to say is the truth so don't apologize to these people they don't deserve it.  :popcorneater:

Never apologize to the goober squaws. They are a bunch of punks that get on here and put down every organization except theirs. They make fun of teams and players on other teams all year long which is as bad as it gets for grown men. Its typical for them and their fans to pull the race card and i for one am sick of it! Nothing you said was racist so do not let them run you off. Nothing they have to say is the truth so don't apologize to these people they don't deserve it. :popcorneater:

well I'll be old cruiten expert decided to open his yap again! You make me laugh!

Never apologize to the goober squaws. They are a bunch of punks that get on here and put down every organization except theirs. They make fun of teams and players on other teams all year long which is as bad as it gets for grown men. Its typical for them and their fans to pull the race card and i for one am sick of it! Nothing you said was racist so do not let them run you off. Nothing they have to say is the truth so don't apologize to these people they don't deserve it. :popcorneater:

You are probably related to him! 😂