Best players to ever play at Union City?

hammerhound

I gonna disagree about Nicks not being a bruiser. He did have speed but that dude could bowl over people too. when I think of Nicks, bruiser is the first thing that comes to mind for me.

I guess I worded that poorly. I didn't intend for it to read as if I thought he wasn't. Just that he had more of a running back physique and the speed of a running back rather than being a slower back with a low center of gravity that is more like a hybrid lineman as most traditional fullbacks are.

BS, you fellers better hope ole Butchie don't read this "memory lane" stuff, recon his memory lane musta been a powerful bit sad. OP loves going down all sorts of memory lanes, like the Day-Sha-Voo trip into Nashvegas after the TC Yellow Jackets filled SP with HEEP of stingers one cold, cold night. Leastways good luck a visiting them memories!

Edited by OLD PIRATE

I was just picking at SP fans

Trying to rattle some cages hum? Old Pirate says SP is in the mist of a feud between the SAKIA (Self Appointed Know It Alls) Wannabes and the real Pirate fans. Recon losing brings out the skillets. OP sure hates this time of year cause it means it will soon be a spill until cage rattling again. Old Pirate is getting up in age and ain't sure how many more feuding seasons is left, Leastways horse, OP says remember, "If you ain't the lead dog, the smell and scenery never changes". BTW, right kind of you to come visiting the SP threads! Edited by OLD PIRATE