UNION CITY 2015

JDOGG80

not sure on the scoring! Waverly and union city were closely matched. looked like waverly may have been in a little better condition.  would be a really good game between them in regular season. sure glad that QB is ok.  

Waverly may have been in better condition and I imagine that is one of the main reasons for UC doing that scrimmage.  UC gets up at 5:30 and runs two miles.  After breakfast they practice for about 2-3 hours.  Lift weights and then eat lunch.  Hop on bus for about an hour and then scrimmage.  This is after three full days of camp that started 12am Monday morning where they have been getting in running, weight lifting, three practices per day.  I imagine the workouts were catching up with them yesterday afternoon.  I heard they also had a back and lineman sitting out.

Glad to hear the QB is going to be ok.  Our Wildcats hopefully got their eyes opened a little bit yesterday.  As an old lineman, I have to say I love the way your boys come off the line.  The stay low and fast to the end of the play.  Good Luck this year.

I will echo what Mr Objective said. Our boys had been at camp all week and did everything Mr O said. Don't read too much into to the conditioning statement. Our boys were just gassed from everything they did all week and then got up and did the same yesterday morning. I got the run downffrom my son last night. Keep wishing Bigster. Lol