SOUTH PITTSBURG PIRATES Coaching Carousel?

BABIEC

Hey guys I will talk to you some more now. It's Glenn again. I told the guys in that other room that our new coach needs to make sure he feeds our guys. I think that may have been our problem all year because our fast guys were not that fast and our really fast guys didn't even get to play much. I hope our new coach works on our fastness better because that Coach Rose in Jasper that coaches for the Marion Warriors works on his guys fastness a lot. I would hate to see them get to be really fast like us. If they get really fast like us then we might not win against them for a long time. You can bet a Harvey Burger on that

From Glenn

Just wanted to say this. I remember when Vic would coach all 4 quarters even when the freshman were in there and he was very passionate about it. SP needs a coach like that. Even if it's for 4-5 years. There is a lot more talent in the little league than most think. As we know many around here think anything other than a championship is a wasted season. Same in little league. But I'm telling you, the right coach needs to get involved with these kids so they know what to expect as they get older.

+1

Very well said! Need to see a Pirate coach be passionate about it!

Hey guys I will talk to you some more now. It's Glenn again. I told the guys in that other room that our new coach needs to make sure he feeds our guys. I think that may have been our problem all year because our fast guys were not that fast and our really fast guys didn't even get to play much. I hope our new coach works on our fastness better because that Coach Rose in Jasper that coaches for the Marion Warriors works on his guys fastness a lot. I would hate to see them get to be really fast like us. If they get really fast like us then we might not win against them for a long time. You can bet a Harvey Burger on that

From Glenn

I don't consider feeding the team Big Mac's a nutrition program. 

I don't consider feeding the team Big Mac's a nutrition program.

Hey RLH it's Glenn. Nice to talk with you. I guess I agree they don't need any fake burgers from McDonald's. I saw a show that showed me how fast those burgers take to decomposite. Well that aren't fast at all. Not even kinda fast. It takes them years to decomposite. Our guys need to eat good food so they will be really fast so they can block really fast, tackle really fast and score really fast. If we don't start feeding our guys and working on our fastness we are going to let Coach Rose catch up to us in the fastness department. We don't want that RLH. No we do not. You can bet a Harvey Burger on that

From Glenn