SOUTH PITTSBURG PIRATES Coaching Carousel?

BABIEC

Hey guys, Glenn here. I apologize for not talking to you guys much toward end of year. I just got so mad because our Pirates are more fast than they showed and our coaches didnt play our really fast guys. I guess my question of why was answered because our coach wasnt feeding our boys. Here I was thinking we were eating too much at times and it effected our fastness but in reality we werent eating at all. That makes me red in the face and I dont like it one bit. I hope our boys are ready to get to work soon. We need to keep working on our fastness. Marion worked on their fastness a lot and it showed this year. I hope our next coach works on our fastness like that Rick Rose did up in Jasper. 

From Glenn

the ones that know are the same ones that wish we would tell who our coach will be. And people say SP has a bunch of Dillards. Smh

Caribbean Mike what kind of mess is this? As far as I no im the only Dillard on here. Nobody else has the last name Dillard. What kind of mess is this your talking about?

Edited by Roy Dillard