SOUTH PITTSBURG PIRATES Coaching Carousel?

BABIEC

TTP, just want to give some advice from one old geezer to the another, your fighting a losing battle on this topic. Its you vs all the SP posters. Unfortunately we weren't able to bring home the gold this year but we had a great season. Trust me SP would have loved to be in our position at the end of the year, but you won't get these guys to admit it. Unfortunately, some of these fellars are pretty smart at choosing their words on the T. You just have to try and be a step ahead of them. MC did get their first win against SP in 8 years. This old geezer doesn't make excuses at all but just wants to throw some facts out there real quick. In that 8 year time span MC went through four different head coaches. Now couple that with arguably the most talented group of kids from Seniors to Freshman SP has ever seen. There is no reason that SP shouldn't have won those games. MC just had to much program instability, which was self inflicted. If you play with fire, eventually you will get burned. Would like to think if the shoe was on the other foot, then we would see a 7 to 8 year run by the fellars wearing Purple and White. This old geezer hopes you find a worthy coach that can right the ship. Don't like seeing the local teams struggle. Even if it is the hated kin down the road. Just my 2 cents

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you I get mad when Grider charges me extra but it was that Griffith mans fault that Ross man left and that Ross man got mad that he couldnt get rid of Griders brother and that Hale man. He wanted to keep that body guard just in case he needed him. He had the privilege at Marion to bring whoever to coach cause that Ziegler man fired most of the staff cause they painted everything Orange and black. You think im joking but im not.

RD, part of this is the gospel, but part ain't the whole truth. That Zigger man left from an uprising in the Jasper camp over coaching selection and who does it and whose hands are tied. The SOS ain't terribly happy, even a confrontation occurred with the AD. The county school is a mess foe sure!

TTP, just want to give some advice from one old geezer to the another, your fighting a losing battle on this topic. Its you vs all the SP posters. Unfortunately we weren't able to bring home the gold this year but we had a great season. Trust me SP would have loved to be in our position at the end of the year, but you won't get these guys to admit it. Unfortunately, some of these fellars are pretty smart at choosing their words on the T. You just have to try and be a step ahead of them. MC did get their first win against SP in 8 years. This old geezer doesn't make excuses at all but just wants to throw some facts out there real quick. In that 8 year time span MC went through four different head coaches. Now couple that with arguably the most talented group of kids from Seniors to Freshman SP has ever seen. There is no reason that SP shouldn't have won those games. MC just had to much program instability, which was self inflicted. If you play with fire, eventually you will get burned. Would like to think if the shoe was on the other foot, then we would see a 7 to 8 year run by the fellars wearing Purple and White. This old geezer hopes you find a worthy coach that can right the ship. Don't like seeing the local teams struggle. Even if it is the hated kin down the road. Just my 2 cents

+1

Tyner doesn't have anyone that runs like the Peabody qb, I can promise you that. I didn't say they would be as good next year. Last I checked Tyner ran the wing t. Have they changed the past several years?

Haven't you heard? The Peabody QB's family bought a house in Kimball. They are starting work at Lodge after the holidays. You will have to tackle him again next year.

This is about South Pittsburg's new coach. Talk about who it will be or who you want or don't want. None of this Marion stuff needs to be in here. Stick to the topic, stick to the topic, stick to the topic.

Barney the post right above this you made is talking about that Malone boy from Peabody. That ain't got nothing to do with our new coach. I garuntee you he ain't a candidate. You off topic to. I ain't joking either.

TTP, just want to give some advice from one old geezer to the another, your fighting a losing battle on this topic. Its you vs all the SP posters. Unfortunately we weren't able to bring home the gold this year but we had a great season. Trust me SP would have loved to be in our position at the end of the year, but you won't get these guys to admit it. Unfortunately, some of these fellars are pretty smart at choosing their words on the T. You just have to try and be a step ahead of them. MC did get their first win against SP in 8 years. This old geezer doesn't make excuses at all but just wants to throw some facts out there real quick. In that 8 year time span MC went through four different head coaches. Now couple that with arguably the most talented group of kids from Seniors to Freshman SP has ever seen. There is no reason that SP shouldn't have won those games. MC just had to much program instability, which was self inflicted. If you play with fire, eventually you will get burned. Would like to think if the shoe was on the other foot, then we would see a 7 to 8 year run by the fellars wearing Purple and White. This old geezer hopes you find a worthy coach that can right the ship. Don't like seeing the local teams struggle. Even if it is the hated kin down the road. Just my 2 cents

Hey, you make sense and seem to be a reasonable person, you ain't welcome in here.

I figured it out.... Jasper is waiting for us to find a coach and if it's a good one they will cry to mark G. And pull him up the road.. The only reason they wanted RR was because we went out and got him.

That sounds exactly like the meeting that some skillethead royalty had with the Director last year.  They demanded that RR not be hired by MC.  The Director threatened to disclose the email correspondance between SP school officals and RR during their negotiations.  The matter was dropped.