SOUTH PITTSBURG PIRATES Coaching Carousel?

BABIEC

I agree with you. Bass says he's not on here to make friends but yet his favorite song is  'Why can't we be friends' what's up with that mess?

Barney didnt even make a durn prediction last week cause it appeared on paper that it was going to be a tight game and he didnt want to be wrong. Barney sure didnt do a good job of helping TTP keep that Ross mans balls dry. That Massengale boy kept dropping them when the snapper hiked it to him. You think im joking but im not.

Pegleg, can you pick up Roy and Power P and ya'll fly down to Birmingham and interview Bill Clark?  I hear he's hunting a job.

60, I ain't flying anywhere with pegleg. Have you seen one of his planes up there by Griders championship sign? I dont see how he lived to tell about it. Im just glad pegleg and powerp hadnt headed down to Mexico to find us a coach. Who is this Clark man? Im gonna ask that man at Ronnies red eye about him. You think im joking but im not.

Barney didnt even make a durn prediction last week cause it appeared on paper that it was going to be a tight game and he didnt want to be wrong. Barney sure didnt do a good job of helping TTP keep that Ross mans balls dry. That Massengale boy kept dropping them when the snapper hiked it to him. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, I didn't go to the game but I got to watch it at my cousin's home down in Gallatin. I guess them Marion people are hoping that Rock Star doesn't turn out to be a one hit wonder.

60, I ain't flying anywhere with pegleg. Have you seen one of his planes up there by Griders championship sign? I dont see how he lived to tell about it. Im just glad pegleg and powerp hadnt headed down to Mexico to find us a coach. Who is this Clark man? Im gonna ask that man at Ronnies red eye about him. You think im joking but im not.

he wants us to interview UAB's coach. We don't want him He got his whole team shut down, like that Coach McSpray almost did. What I want to know, who is RE ? Edited by pegleg