SOUTH PITTSBURG PIRATES Coaching Carousel?

BABIEC

I'd like to see a young Christian man with lots of football knowledge and lots of passion.  A man who can be both a friend to the boys as well as a stern disciplinarian.  A man who will listen to parents and fans, but will have the ability to separate the smart from the stupid.  A man who won't accept anything less than 110% from his team and his staff.  He needs to be able to motivate his players, and be able to stand toe to toe with any referee without losing his cool.  He needs to be a man who will buy into Pirate pride lock, stock, and barrel,  and will use all his energies toward that goal.

I think you might get your wish!!!! coming soon

Yup, and just think how bad they would have beaten the pirates.......probably would have scored 100 on em.

I garuntee you as good of a coach you say that Ross man is he should have made them Marion boys chase chickens last week to make them real fast for the game on Saturday. I garuntee you that Beck man might have even told him if he left some of them jet packs laying around. That all black uniform with the power P didnt help either. I ain't joking.