SOUTH PITTSBURG PIRATES Coaching Carousel?

BABIEC

I will answer for him. There were things I wasn't sure about with Coach Moore, but I wasn't going to publically bash him on a forum. Once a pirate always a pirate and I'm going to always support whoever is in charge.

There was things you wasn't sure about? Really? What could you not be sure about? Facts are facts... When the program is clearly going in the wrong direction, people are free to speak their minds. There are plenty of us on here once a pirate always a pirate so I'm not even sure why that has to be said.

There was things you wasn't sure about? Really? What could you not be sure about? Facts are facts... When the program is clearly going in the wrong direction, people are free to speak their minds. There are plenty of us on here once a pirate always a pirate so I'm not even sure why that has to be said.

Yea really. I didn't agree with everything Coach Moore did, but did you always agree with everything Coach Grider did? How about Coach Danny Wilson or Coach Don Grider or Coach L.P. Beene before them? The point is you are not always going to agree with everything a coach does. I'm a big Coach Grider fan. He's a good coach, but we're only going to have short term. I'm glad he came back, but we're going to be doing this again in a few years and what's to say we don't get a bad coach next because of us on here with our negative comments. Besides haven't you heard, it's against the law. It might be 2,3,4,5 years, but it won't be 8-9 years he's around this time either. Edited by TheAmbassador

Raquis was not in Pittsburg in 8th grade he was at JMS. Besides we all know that Troll was on the mark with his little joke, only the circle was what is considered in district. The transfer radius is much larger.

Old Pirate says you Jasper fellers don't seem to pay attention. R. Hale was a bonafide Pirate that went to Jasper for a spell to help you fellers out. Then he came back home to the SPeedway where he ran rough shawd over them Warriors. Graduated from SP and from the local tv stations and newspapers, "the only way you Jasper fellers could get R. Hale to wear that purple was to pay.................him. Yous knows Old Pirate Ain't joking neither! LOPAO.....

Old Pirate says you Jasper fellers don't seem to pay attention. R. Hale was a bonafide Pirate that went to Jasper for a spell to help you fellers out. Then he came back home to the SPeedway where he ran rough shawd over them Warriors. Graduated from SP and from the local tv stations and newspapers, "the only way you Jasper fellers could get R. Hale to wear that purple was to pay.................him. Yous knows Old Pirate Ain't joking neither! LOPAO.....

Old pirate I garuntee you thats the only way that Hale man would wear that Marion purple was to be paid. Let me ask you Marion people a question. When that Hale man trained your boys last year to tackle a real fast boy did you give him a all black uniform and black helmet? He would have probably charged more than 50 bucks if he had to wear purple. You think im joking but im not.

Didnt you laugh when I told you Grider would be coming back?

I mean to hear you tell it Moore was the best thing since sliced bread...

Now there is all Grider worshipping going on, I'm confused...lol

Old Pirate appreciates Barney's reply to your question and has validity to it. Old Pirate says your complaint was driven by your feelings Little Johnny wasn't getting enough playing time, fact! The truth is he probably wasn't... why...you nor Old Pirate can answer that. The coaches had a lot dump on them early with the loss of a coach weeks before the season started. That loss sent ripples thru the whole team resulting in last minute changes to individual coaches duties, team stradegy and overall team chemistry. The offense struggled with the OC coordinator opting for some slow developing plays with a green horn at center thrown into game type high pressure to long snap with a QB that most know was a pocket style passer with below average running skills for a shot gun spread type QB. Quite honestly the coaches had a HEEP more to worry about than making sure some back ups got snaps. Coach Tim is the same coach that led the Pirates to the title game in 2013, he didn't get Alzheimer's or dementia in the off season. The fact is "If" the team had been more successful with a tough schedule and the won-loss record had been better your complaint of playing time would have seemed more mommy chatter. OP supports the team.....coaches get paid to coach, make decisions they..... feel is best for the team and gives the best advantage to WIN. It is sad the way things went down while the skillet slingers cussed and sounded like they were fresh back from incarceration and the SAKIAs that were & are still cancers for the school and athletics. OP is an old fellers but never has SP been so defamed by the foul mouths of mommies. Frankly, OP hopes a few are led out by authorities and band in the near future and the cancers are dealt with sternly! Edited by OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate appreciates Barney's reply to your question and has validity to it. Old Pirate says your complaint was driven by your feelings Little Johnny wasn't getting enough playing time, fact! The truth is he probably wasn't... why...you nor Old Pirate can answer that. The coaches had a lot dump on them early with the loss of a coach weeks before the season started. That loss sent ripples thru the whole team resulting in last minute changes to individual coaches duties, team stradegy and overall team chemistry. The offense struggled with the OC coordinator opting for some slow developing plays with a green horn at center thrown into game type high pressure to long snap with a QB that most know was a pocket style passer with below average running skills for a shot gun spread type QB. Quite honestly the coaches had a HEEP more to worry about than making sure some back ups got snaps. Coach Tim is the same coach that led the Pirates to the title game in 2013, he didn't get Alzheimer's or dementia in the off season. The fact is "If" the team had been more successful with a tough schedule and the won-loss record had been better your complaint of playing time would have seemed more mommy chatter. OP supports the team.....coaches get paid to coach, make decisions they..... feel is best for the team and gives the best advantage to WIN. It is sad the way things went down while the skillet slingers cussed and sounded like they were fresh back from incarceration and the SAKIAs that were & are still cancers for the school and athletics. OP is an old fellers but never has SP been so defamed by the foul mouths of mommies. Frankly, OP hopes a few are led out by authorities and band in the near future and the cancers are dealt with sternly!

I know we go back and forth about SP and MC but this is one thing I agree with you 100% on!

I kinda feel sorry for Coach Tim.  Everbody knew the Pirate ship was gonna be drifting in the doldrums for 3-4 years until some of the younger Pirates were old enough to come on board, so the Captain went on shore leave for a few years with plans to return to the helm when the sails started to fill with wind again.  (Not to say that he wasn't also lookin for a bigger ship with a full crew and a wealthy sponsor along the way.)

When ole Ricky went below deck and saw how weak the bulkhead was and how many rats wuz livin in the hole, he jumped ship pretty fast.  Unfortunately for Tim, the rats was eatin holes in the hull, and the ship was takin on water too fast.  The crew started to mutiny, and the sponsors were getting nervous; so,  he had to walk the plank, and the old Captain had to return to the helm earlier than planned.

Question is, will Captain Vic have to bring some mercenaries on board to get the ship underway, or will the faithful give him a couple of years to patch the holes and pump the bilge?  And you still got the rat problem to deal with.  Some of them rats has gotten pretty fat and bold.

I'll keep lobbing volleys from the shore battery to keep you fellers motivated. :roflolk:pirate-1.gif:popcorneater:

e6382322b057262ae2ddbcba656d36c5.jpg