SOUTH PITTSBURG PIRATES Coaching Carousel?

BABIEC

Merry Christmas you bunch of homers. I heard some news that a rumor is no longer gonna happen. Too bad, it would have been good controversial talk on here. Nevertheless I am excited to see what happens in January.

I heard the same thing probably......lol.....wouldn't surprise me in the least. Would be a good pick up. Vic is no idiot, he knows he has to have players to be able to compete for the gold, I hear feelers are out all over about players. Guess old pirate will be talking bad about sp about bringing in studs from everywhere else

I heard the same thing probably......lol.....wouldn't surprise me in the least. Would be a good pick up. Vic is no idiot, he knows he has to have players to be able to compete for the gold, I hear feelers are out all over about players. Guess old pirate will be talking bad about sp about bringing in studs from everywhere else

We're working hard on it. LMBO. I am hopeful everyone had a great day with family. Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas you bunch of homers. I heard some news that a rumor is no longer gonna happen. Too bad, it would have been good controversial talk on here. Nevertheless I am excited to see what happens in January.

yes, was told that today by someone close to the situation, but I too am looking forward to what has been accomplished.