Region 6 5A: 2015 (9AAA & 12 AAA)

TheRealTruth

Crickets. And never saw Gallatin fans again. Sore losers. Get used to it. It will happen all year and every year.

No crickets. We been here the whole time. We are not sore losers but a loss is a loss. I predict a win next year. I take it you still will be a freshman in college next year dreaming of your high school days. LOL.

Was anybody at the Hillsboro / Cane Ridge game? Im finding it hard to get info from ppl on how that game played out. Both are solid teams but the score surprised me a little - especially the low scoring by both teams.

Cane Ridge scored on an INT for 6, a safety, and a KO return for 6. They scored 1 offensive TD. Hillsboro scored on a blocked punt and had one offensive TD. Neither team had over 160 yards of total O looking at the box score from Saturday morning

Cane Ridge scored on an INT for 6, a safety, and a KO return for 6. They scored 1 offensive TD. Hillsboro scored on a blocked punt and had one offensive TD. Neither team had over 160 yards of total O looking at the box score from Saturday morning

Very similar to the MJ game vs Cane Ridge. They scored on two interceptions for touchdowns. Cane Ridge has a very athletic playmaking defense and most of their points come from the defensive side.

Thanks. Did the weather effect the offenses or was this great play by the defenses in your opinion?

Thanks. Did the weather effect the offenses or was this great play by the defenses in your opinion?

I thought both defenses were lights out. Looked like CR came out with more emotion. Looked like Hillsboro sleepwalked through the first half. Tough to bring the intensity they brought against HVille back to back weeks. Every time Hillsboro threatened CR, CR made a play.. I wouldn't want to be a higher seed playing CR in the playoffs

best in distric

fb- Bison won't make playoffs

bb- Bison won't make it to state tourney again

Coachs- Bison will have several coaches move on after season

schol- Bison is a middle school

Frisbeee throwin- Green Wave should make 4 in a row State Discus Championships this year in Track & Field

dont worry bison, your time is running out. Hendersonville is Friday.

Fixed.

best in distric

fb- Bison

bb- Bison

Coachs- Bison

schol- Bison

Frisbeee throwin- wave

dont worry wave, huntin seasonn is here. wave is state champp in turkee chasin.

lol. Wave making fun of grammar. Gallatin high is lowest rated school in sumner county. Even Portland and Westmoreland rated higher.