Region 6 5A: 2015 (9AAA & 12 AAA)

TheRealTruth

Nice win for Hville as they defeat CR 42-25. After a bit of a struggle leading 14-6 at the half the Commandos got the ground game rolling in the 2nd half and ended up with 410 yds overall. Carter had 185 and 3 TD's, Towe had 82 and a TD , and Hughes added 71 and a TD. Thorpe for CR went 17 of 41 for 244 and 4 Tds. Back to work Monday to get ready for the Bucs!

As we're letting tonight's game settle, I'll be the first to predict next week's games.

Beech/Hendersonville - as bad as I hate to say it, I have to go with HHS

Gallatin/Henry Co - Gallatin is smoking right now and I have to lean toward them winning on the road. I believe right now they are the number two team in the region.

Glencliff/Hillwood - both are bad, but I am going to say Hillwood. Not sure what they have but after watching a demoralized Glencliff team being forced to run sprints after the game tonight, I have to assume the Hillwood staff has a little more class than Glencliff's Busch league staff.

Station Camp/Rossview - Station Camp wins a close one for a change.

Hillsboro/Riverdale - before tonight I would have said Hillsboro, but I believe Riverdale has the edge.

Hunter's Lane/Sycamore - Sycamore. Hunter's Lane must be atrocious.

As we're letting tonight's game settle, I'll be the first to predict next week's games.

Gallatin/Henry Co - Gallatin is smoking right now and I have to lean toward them winning on the road. I believe right now they are the number two team in the region.

Glencliff/Hillwood - both are bad, but I am going to say Hillwood. Not sure what they have but after watching a demoralized Glencliff team being forced to run sprints after the game tonight, I have to assume the Hillwood staff has a little more class than Glencliff's Busch league staff.

Hillsboro/Riverdale - before tonight I would have said Hillsboro, but I believe Riverdale has the edge.

I agree with all except I think Henry Co beats Gallatin in a close one and after a 38-0 beat down by Blackman, Riverdale will be hurting and may not be up to play a banged up Hillsboro squad

I am on board with all but the Hillsboro Riverdale game. I don't think Riverdale recovers fast enough to beat Hillsboro. Tough back to back games for Warriors.

I think Riverdale takes their 3rd loss in a row next week to Hillsboro. And Hillsboro will come ready next week. I still don't know about SC. They are 0-3, had a convincing loss to Trousdale 19-7 in a 2 qtr jamboree, lose to Clarksville, WC, & now Hillsboro. I think Hillsboro is much better than Hartsville, WC, and Clarksville this year. And they probably just didn't come out ready to play last night after a tough close loss to Oakland last week.

Edited by thegreatone36

Cabe ridge is a very impressive team, i just dont think they were prepared to be pounded at the whole game and they eventually gave up and gave up huge runs. We protected against the pass for the most part but a few got away from us(i chalk that up to cane ridges athletisism). Have to cut down on penalties. ALOT of helments were coming off last night. Was good to see two hard hitting teams go at each other.