marion Co football 2015

You fellers don't have to come all the way to Jasper to help support the MC. Go to Shoneys on March 14th and eat the pancake breakfast that their management is promoting for us. 100% of that goes to the team. These businesses have asked the QB club to do these functions to help support the team and there are more to come. This is why we were able to put a $15,000 fence around the field and as soon as warm weather breaks we will be putting some artificial turf down at the practice field.

I garuntee you I told that waiter I would be back Thursday to pay. She said my pay would not go to that durn Ross mans salary. I garuntee you I cant believe you Marion people are getting local businesses to donate their money to pay for that durn Ross mans salary. I garuntee you I wasn't be eating at shoneys either. You think im joking but im not.

Roy thats why we shouldnt eat up there in Jasper, should you continue to support those warriors ill be force to tell Ole Harvey and he will put you in that Burnett mans jail.. again

I garuntee you I aint be inn that Burnett mans jail. That was pegleg and powerp that almost went there when they stole my durn Murphy book. I aint joking either.

I garuntee you I told that waiter I would be back Thursday to pay. She said my pay would not go to that durn Ross mans salary. I garuntee you I cant believe you Marion people are getting local businesses to donate their money to pay for that durn Ross mans salary. I garuntee you I wasn't be eating at shoneys either. You think im joking but im not.

I will talk to Spencer tomorrow and make sure we get your 10%. Harvey's is going to do a cookout for us this summer. Will you eat a Harvey burger? Mexican Restaurant has catered meals after the ballgames, Nickajack bbq, Rafaels, Wendys, Krystals, Subway, etc.... all donate and provide food for the kids. That's just the eating establishments. Again, thank you for supporting MC football.

Edited by PurplePower68

That Ross man doing a good job keeping them boys in playing shape if all those places feeding them kids. Sounds like everyone has bought in to the program. There is no wonder Ross didnt leave to take that other job. Other communities should follow the lead and get some of the local businesses to get on board with a similar program. If Ross could get the Food City to throw in a weekly shopping spree in to feed his family he would never have a reason to even think about taking his talents elsewhere.