Whitehaven 'The Haven' Tigers 2015

kwc

This is true, but we have more freshman and sophomore playing than anyone rite... we are young. But we still should be undefeated. . They will get it together, trust me!!

UT will NEVER be good again until they recruit a QB with NFL potential. 

Also with that big win by Memphis over Ole Miss Donte may need to reconsider the HOME team. 

U of M, Best college football team in Tennessee... LOL B)  

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bhs we already know you not good at picking winners bein dead last in the bgim.....lol...so I wont read much into that statement. ..plus not all great college QB's are good in the NFL I'm sure you know that. .. when they let dobbs loose you will see the rise of UT... just keep watching. ..don't be quick to jump on the U of M bandwagon. This could be the last year they may be this good. I bet somebody gone offer fuente some money and he outta here. ...lol

Bhs we already know you not good at picking winners bein dead last in the bgim.....lol...so I wont read much into that statement. ..plus not all great college QB's are good in the NFL I'm sure you know that. .. when they let dobbs loose you will see the rise of UT... just keep watching. ..don't be quick to jump on the U of M bandwagon. This could be the last year they may be this good. I bet somebody gone offer fuente some money and he outta here. ...lol

Listen coach, the Fake UT is only  good at playing DEAD... Alabama is about to thrash them Saturday... You that's my team. Roll Tide since '92.

Coach Fuente aint going anywhere unless the REAL UT, VA Tech or the Real USC comes after him. If Texas aka the REAL UT comes after him, well it was nice knowing ya but schools like Syracuse or Purdue or Illinois or the Fake USC (S. Carolina) won't take Justin Fuente, especially if U of M gets into the Big 12 some kinda way.  :mrgreen:

Let's take the U of M talk to it's proper thread.

2015 Memphis Tigers