Whitehaven 'The Haven' Tigers 2015

kwc

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And aren't they all returning starters from last year?? Will be very experienced.

Them boys must know how to eat lol!!

Yeah, the whole OL is back, and a major portion of the DL as well. The OL and DL will both be filled with experienced players.

Yeah, I think they got the eating part down pat.

Edited by kwc

I got a friend that runs the Picadilly in Whitehaven off Elvis Presley. He can hook ya up Lol!!!

There use to be a Picadilly in the Southland Mall which is essentially across the street from the school. That Picadilly location closed down about 10 years ago, but back in the day ... the game day meal involved the team walking to that Picadilly about 3 hours before gametime.

Talk about bringing back the memories.

There use to be a Picadilly in the Southland Mall which is essentially across the street from the school. That Picadilly location closed down about 10 years ago, but back in the day ... the game day meal involved the team walking to that Picadilly about 3 hours before gametime.

I hear ya brother!! Good memories and good food lol!!!

Currently on M A XPREPS, Whitehaven has eight games on the schedule. The schedule looks like the following:

@ Florence, ALA ............. Sat., Aug. 28

Arlington .......................... Fri., Sept. 4

Ridgeway ........................ Fri., Sept. 11

@ Germantown ............... Fri., Sept. 18

@ Houston ...................... Fri., Sept. 25

Whitestation .................... Fri., Oct. 02

@ Bartlett ........................ Fri., Oct. 09

@ Collierville ................... Fri., Oct. 23

The conference/region game against Cordova isn't on this schedule yet. The two Out-of-Conference/Region games are against Ridgeway (Lost to Hillsboro in the Semi-finals of the TN 5A playoffs) and Florence, ALA (The 2014 Florence Falcons finished 11-3 losing to Clay-Chalkville in the Semi-fianls of the Alabama 6A Playoffs).

I'm thinking the other game will probably be the Whitehaven Classic which will probably be in Week 0 on or about the Week end of Aug. 21. We will probably try to play either Fairley or Mitchell. That leaves either the 16th or the 30th of October to play Cordova.

I thought it closed down in 2010 LOL...

Currently on M A XPREPS, Whitehaven has eight games on the schedule. The schedule looks like the following:

Arlington .......................... Fri., Sept. 4

The conference/region game against Cordova isn't on this schedule yet. The two Out-of-Conference/Region games are against Ridgeway (Lost to Hillsboro in the Semi-finals of the TN 5A playoffs) and Florence, ALA (The 2014 Florence Falcons finished 11-3 losing to Clay-Chalkville in the Semi-fianls of the Alabama 6A Playoffs).

I'm thinking the other game will probably be the Whitehaven Classic which will probably be in Week 0 on or about the Week end of Aug. 21. We will probably try to play either Fairley or Mitchell. That leaves either the 16th or the 30th of October to play Cordova.

Its Mitchell for Week 0 and Cordova Week 10. Got their entire schedule on my website since I'm going statewide this year

Arlington .......................... Fri., Sept. 4

The conference/region game against Cordova isn't on this schedule yet. The two Out-of-Conference/Region games are against Ridgeway (Lost to Hillsboro in the Semi-finals of the TN 5A playoffs) and Florence, ALA (The 2014 Florence Falcons finished 11-3 losing to Clay-Chalkville in the Semi-fianls of the Alabama 6A Playoffs).

I'm thinking the other game will probably be the Whitehaven Classic which will probably be in Week 0 on or about the Week end of Aug. 21. We will probably try to play either Fairley or Mitchell. That leaves either the 16th or the 30th of October to play Cordova.

I'm glad we're going to Alabama but I surely wish Olive Branch or S. Panola or Southaven would step up to the plate and sign that Home/Home... We have to roll 2 and a half hours away on HWY 72 for a good game. About to ride clean through Mississippi.