Whitehaven 'The Haven' Tigers 2015

kwc

Guys I believe yall are talkin bout the same transfer. .. those are his descriptions... that's what was said of him when the talk of gettin a new QB came up.... this kid can pass, but is also capable pulling it and running. ... but as I said, the incoming freshman class on paper will make your mouth water

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys I believe yall are talkin bout the same transfer. .. those are his descriptions... that's what was said of him when the talk of gettin a new QB came up.... this kid can pass, but is also capable pulling it and running. ... but as I said, the incoming freshman class on paper will make your mouth water

coach10ac:

I never heard anything about the transfer being described as a little Cam Newton. I've always heard of him as being described as a pocket passer and having a big frame. The young man that I watched on the short clips made available on our HUDL account seems to back that up. I mean, he can run, but I don't think 'Baby Cam' when I watch him operate. He reminds me more of Doug Williams from what little I've seen. He's big and strong with pocket presence.

coach10ac:

I never heard anything about the transfer being described as a little Cam Newton. I've always heard of him as being described as a pocket passer and having a big frame. The young man that I watched on the short clips made available on our HUDL account seems to back that up. I mean, he can run, but I don't think 'Baby Cam' when I watch him operate. He reminds me more of Doug Williams from what little I've seen. He's big and strong with pocket presence.

We not talking about the same player. The qb that played in the Trezevant scrimmage is a Senior as far as I heard. 

I've been lookin for you guys cam newton...unless yall know something the guys that spend alot of time around camp don't know, he ain't showed up yet. No one knows of this kid... but like I said, I think may be yall info got tangled up And the talk was about the transfer. If you look at him and his size you may think well maybe that's who they were talkin bout...he is a nice size kid...

I've been lookin for you guys cam newton...unless yall know something the guys that spend alot of time around camp don't know, he ain't showed up yet. No one knows of this kid... but like I said, I think may be yall info got tangled up And the talk was about the transfer. If you look at him and his size you may think well maybe that's who they were talkin bout...he is a nice size kid...

If you guys find him and don't need him can you send him our way?? I bet he would look good in purple!! :)