Speed and Agility Trainers?

swyper01

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the Middle Tennessee I would go with Sammy Cribb. Former assistant strength & conditioning coach with the Titans, Houston Astros & trains various MMA athletes. Sammy is currently a coach @ Harding Academy in Nashville & a personal trainer. sammy@coachcribb.com

Edited by cbg

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pilgrim,

Took a chance and looked at your link and it didn't say anything about day of operation, cost, trainers, people who have trained with PFA.  But it does say they are successful at the next level.  Throw some names out and coaches that would endorse this facility.  I have a cousin that is being transferred to Ft. Campbell from Georgia and want to place him in a good program.  Thanks

Pilgrim,

Took a chance and looked at your link and it didn't say anything about day of operation, cost, trainers, people who have trained with PFA.  But it does say they are successful at the next level.  Throw some names out and coaches that would endorse this facility.  I have a cousin that is being transferred to Ft. Campbell from Georgia and want to place him in a good program.  Thanks

I haven’t done anything with them since my son has graduated, so I don’t know much about their current operations. But if the same coaches are in place, I believe that most High School coaches in the area would give them a full endorsement.

I would recommend anyone moving into the area to fully vet the school they will attend and to understand their options with open enrollment and the academy program. We have 7 High Schools plus Ft Campbell, although all are good 4 have some definite advantages when considering football and at least one should be avoided like the plague.