Prayers for REITZFAN

Intense

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Football is just a game, and these boards are just a bunch of wannabe's and has been's talking about a game.Life is precious...the ultimate gift from God to man, and I'm glad to hear from you that you're at home (and doing well) to celebrate the birth of Christ with those that you hold dear, and hope that we're able to have our little "conversations" far into the future. Merry Christmas Stan!

Sorry I could not attend the Scotts Hill game last week.  I plan on being at the TCA at Scotts Hill game later in the season.  Hope you will come up and introduce yourself to me.  Would like to meet you.  

Merry Christmas.

Sorry I could not attend the Scotts Hill game last week.  I plan on being at the TCA at Scotts Hill game later in the season.  Hope you will come up and introduce yourself to me.  Would like to meet you.  

Merry Christmas.

I wasn't able to make it there either, and I didn't have nearly as good an excuse as you...my neice played her final game in middle school, and I wasn't about to miss it. I will gladly introduce myself, and hope Intense can make it too.

I wasn't able to make it there either, and I didn't have nearly as good an excuse as you...my neice played her final game in middle school, and I wasn't about to miss it. I will gladly introduce myself, and hope Intense can make it too.[/quote

Trader, I will be there cheering for the Lions and #5. Look forward to meeting you as well!]

• 3 weeks later...