MARYVILLE 2015

PassiveAggressive

You gots to keep an eye on chopper mom

I was having a good evening until she told about that Moore man's poll. He picked all them teams ahead of us. What kind of mess is that? I aint gonna be paying any attention to that Moore man's poll anymore. I guarantee it made me real mad. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

I was having a good evening until she told about that Moore man's poll. He picked all them teams ahead of us. What kind of mess is that? I aint gonna be paying any attention to that Moore man's poll anymore. I guarantee it made me real mad. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

Just wait til "ol' Roy" calls the radio station. He'll put em on blast. "Ol Roy" has more catchphrases than the rock. Imo

As a long time Dobyns-Bennett fan, I think its great we are in the same "league" now. Look forward to seeing your team in person here in Kingsport next year. Hope many of your fans make the trip as I think (and I am biased) we have an outstanding high school football experience on Friday nights. I used to live in Maryville and have always said that I see our communities as very similar. I respect your program more than any in the state - good luck (except against D-B) this year . . . although I suspect you won't need any luck.  

As a long time Dobyns-Bennett fan, I think its great we are in the same "league" now. Look forward to seeing your team in person here in Kingsport next year. Hope many of your fans make the trip as I think (and I am biased) we have an outstanding high school football experience on Friday nights. I used to live in Maryville and have always said that I see our communities as very similar. I respect your program more than any in the state - good luck (except against D-B) this year . . . although I suspect you won't need any luck.

We travel well. Looking forward to coming. Hope you can make it down to Maryville.

Never count your chickens before their hatched because sooner or later your going to check up short. 

Well....ok. My sources are pretty solid, Barney. I am sure you would expect them to be. Let me leave you with this. The O-line will be better to much better when compared to the 2014 O-line. How is that for a prediction....or a guarantee? They will get beat up a little this Friday evening....but a good experience all and all.

Well....ok. My sources are pretty solid, Barney. I am sure you would expect them to be. Let me leave you with this. The O-line will be better to much better when compared to the 2014 O-line. How is that for a prediction....or a guarantee? They will get beat up a little this Friday evening....but a good experience all and all.

Well I'm glad your sources are solid and I trust your judgement. I hate bringing up the past but last year when Alcoa JV beat us 35-0 they beat the line to pieces and some of those kids that started that game on the line are some of the new linemen. I do know one thing for a fact about football that for some reason or another some kids that you never heard of come out of nowhere and develop over the winter and I hope that is the case here. I love surprises like that myself. Hope we come out of that Ensworth game injury free. Been a little worried about that because i'm sure their loaded again.

DB still has a young but experienced team this year !! I believe with Maupin at QB ,our backs we have returning ,and a speedy speedy boy returning kicks ,DB will make it tough for all teams !!i still think DB is a year away ,but 9-1 reg.season is very possible and if they stay healthy and improve every game and learn from their mistakes ...DB could be very impressive and give anyone a run !

My money is on Dobyns Bennett. My brother has been working up in Kingsport and he tells me their fans are loudly confident that they can win the region this year.

Edited by kingindian33