Malik Hicks

mcon50

Oh and with the Hicks situation, basically it wasn't a "BONAFIDE" move, his parents didn't move or anything so tssaa is trying to say that he could have stayed at south side to start with. Hicks grades were dropping even more than they were at south side and now he is back in Jackson with the same situation, juco basketball. He thought he would be able to move and that would help his NCAA elgiblitliy but either way it goes he would still have to go to juco. Great lesson their, book work comes first!!

Edited by bballguru1
  • Upvote 1

Hicks is not all hype and never has been. This kid is good and has hig mid major ro low high major talent.

However, he will not ever suit up at that level in my opinin because he is not going to qualify. He'll be JUCO somewhere next season and from there its all up to him how far he may or may not go.

Edited by yankees8589

Bballguru1 I know where you go to school or went to school? I've never heard of a blow out being by 2 points? I'll be the first one to say a win is a win but don't get on here saying oh beat the number 1 team by double digits and go ahead say their name CREEKWOOD. They won by 2 points to yes the number 1 team in a summer camp where creekwood was missing 2 of their top players and I've watched every creekwood game and they're for real. They shoot the lights out and run you all over the court and they have not 1 not 2 not 3 but 4 players that put up 15-20 points every game. I just wanted to let you know that and 2 points haha you've got to be kidding me? Ya'll just make it to the state with the big boys and then we will see how Creekwood plays. I really hope to see yall there.

Well you must be a smart man because we like the Yankees and I'll tell you what come watch a game and they have 3 that average that and would be 4 but they usually only play a half at most maybe 3 quarters. You don't have to buy into anything. I don't have no reason to lie on here or hype anyone up like most of the ppl on here. I'll let the boys show you on the court but if you need the stats email me and I'll send it but better yet just come to a game and watch out bcuz creekwood is coming. I promise you that much. TRUTH

I seriously doubt Cope was serious about his comment on Hicks being all hype. He was probably trying to get a rise out of somebody. Cope knows his stuff and I'm sure he knows Hicks can play. Hicks is an outstanding talent and is a warrior on the floor. He earns his points when he plays. Very hard worker. Hope everything works out for him.

Edited by TCAIntense