Heritage Mountaineers Football 2015

Governm

I think your right about Heritage going to the playoffs. There are three teams I think they have a great chance of winning.

I think they have a good shot at beating halls, Powell, and Gibbs. I'm just not sure at this point how good heritage will be and how far down, if at all, west and south Doyle will fall

I hear ya. Who's watch did the football program fall to pot under? I'm not on here downgrading this person as a human being at all. Captain Smith was a great human being but the ship hit the iceberg on his watch. Now let me tell you about the 2005 Heritage team that won four games. They beat two team that went 1-9 that year which was Campbell County and Bradley Central. They beat McMinn County who was 3-7 and they also played a 4-A school up the road called Seymour that was 7-4. Now in the six loses they got shutout four times and managed to score 6 and 8 points in two other loses. They just happened to have a schedule full of whipping boy's that everyone beats is the only reason they went 4-6 that year.

Ouch

They will get wins over Powell, Halls, Gibbs and William Blount. If they improve even close to the same amout they did last year Clinton and Anderson County or even South Doyle could be win five and six. West will be a totally different team without that great QB and RB. Alcoa and Maryville are 100% chance of losing those two games.

I was certain WB was gonna beat Bearden last year! Lol

Haha! I can take a joke but in all seriousness that game summarized our whole season. We had a bajillion opportunities to put that game away but we failed to capitalize on them. It was turnovers, penalties, turnovers,and more turnovers. Then in the 2nd half our 2 best offensive weapons went down with injuries and that was all she wrote... The 2014 season can be summed up with one word, turnover! I know I annoy people when I harp on it but it's the gospel truth.

Haha! I can take a joke but in all seriousness that game summarized our whole season. We had a bajillion opportunities to put that game away but we failed to capitalize on them. It was turnovers, penalties, turnovers,and more turnovers. Then in the 2nd half our 2 best offensive weapons went down with injuries and that was all she wrote... The 2014 season can be summed up with one word, turnover! I know I annoy people when I harp on it but it's the gospel truth.

I knew that post was coming