Heritage Mountaineers Football 2015

Governm

I watched Heritage play against Seymour last year and if they have one room for improvement that would be penalties. As I watched the Seymour game it got so frustrating seeing one flag after another that I just left midway in the third quarter because I couldn't take it anymore. From what I heard about the Heritage and William Blount game that there were so many penalties that it wasn't over until eleven o'clock. Anyway if that doesn't improve heritage won't do any better than last year.

Edited by BarneySox2007

I watched Heritage play against Seymour last year and if they have one room for improvement that would be penalties. As I watched the Seymour game it got so frustrating seeing one flag after another that I just left midway in the third quarter because I couldn't take it anymore..

Sounds like they should have played 8 minute quarters

They should of done something. Every time you looked up that night here came another flag. I though if I didn't leave I would have jumped off the back of the stadium to forget about how unorganized things were. No doubt they'll have to correct that in order to move forward.

We played there a couple years ago and seemed like there was about 30 flags in the first half. Must be something about Seymour that causes the flags to fly

They will get wins over Powell, Halls, Gibbs and William Blount. If they improve even close to the same amout they did last year Clinton and Anderson County or even South Doyle could be win five and six. West will be a totally different team without that great QB and RB. Alcoa and Maryville are 100% chance of losing those two games.

No disrespect at all intended, but I'd bet against having snow on the North Pole before I'd bet against WB beating Heritage.

No disrespect at all intended, but I'd bet against having snow on the North Pole before I'd bet against WB beating Heritage.

Yea...

It's gotten to the point where the WB/Heritage game is like the UT/Fla game. You just know that Fla has UT's number and will always find a way to win because they have been doing it for years and years. It's the same with WB, the govs always find a way to win.

Edited by Governors91

Better? Most likely.

Contenders? No.

Will they beat Alcoa or Maryville? Heck no.

Will they beat WB? Too early to tell for me.

I think they'll be better, and no, certainly won't be contenders. I'm going to go out on a limb with you and say no they won't beat maryville or alcoa, but hopefully they can do enough to get rankin's blood pressure up this year too. At the game this past year, every time I looked over at him he looked like he was about to have a stroke.

I think they'll be better, and no, certainly won't be contenders. I'm going to go out on a limb with you and say no they won't beat maryville or alcoa, but hopefully they can do enough to get rankin's blood pressure up this year too. At the game this past year, every time I looked over at him he looked like he was about to have a stroke.

I don't blame Rankin either with the way Heritage was shredding the defense. It's not all that hard to get his blood pressure up in any game, but he does make adjustments. Could be a good game again this year, tho.

• 6 months later...