Manchester HS Boys Coach Terminated

broadcaster54

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think so, I know they won girls back in the early 90's. I know that they havent had much in a long time, but why let him go at this point in the season which is only his 2nd at the school? Sounds fishy. What really happened?

doesn't make sense. it is obvious they have someone else in mind for the job but why not let the guy finish out the year to be fair to him and allow him to find another job?

What I have heard is that the parents made this move come about. Apparently they went over the principal and AD's head and went to board members and got this done. What did he do that was so bad that they let him go from coaching, but allowed him to keep his job? If that is so, then this has became an even worse situation. Number 1, not much talent, period. Number 2, the heir apparent is sitting there waiting in Micah Williams, he was hired at the first of the year, but has not yet completed his teaching stuff. Number 3, obviously if this is true, the parents run things over there and the principal and AD have no say in anything that happens. Looks and sounds like 3 strikes to me.