CPA or Creek Wood who is better

Wavoh8er

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Creek Wood has plenty of fire power. They can shoot the lights out on any given night. They can run and play D. The one kid can jump out of the gym. They are very quick. They pass well in transition and finish. Their deep bench includes a 6'5" redshirt freshman (who the CPA staff is VERY familiar with) that can run the floor, take it to the rack, or knock it down from anywhere outside. They are a very good basketball team. They will have to get back away from the show boating that comes with playing in such a weak district. I think they can play with CPA.

Edited by Jacketman89

Creek Wood has plenty of fire power. They can shoot the lights out on any given night. They can run and play D. The one kid can jump out of the gym. They are very quick. They pass well in transition and finish. Their deep bench includes a 6'5" redshirt freshman (who the CPA staff is VERY familiar with) that can run the floor, take it to the rack, or knock it down from anywhere outside. They are a very good basketball team. They will have to get back away from the show boating that comes with playing in such a weak district. I think they can play with CPA.

I have always thought you gave a fair and honest assessment of Fairview's opponents and this confirms my opinion of you Jacketman.  I am confused by the redshirt freshman comment though.  I also believe they can play with CPA and would be pulling for them in a rematch.  I do believe that CPA is stronger in the post and coaching though.  

I also am going with Waverly in next week's matchup between CW and the Tigers - what can I say I am a Blue-blooded Tiger fan.