What's the deal with Hamilton(Memphis)

Terriblecoach

Shocker!!!! If we were to take all the illegal transfers and 20+ year olds off the teams from Memphis they wouldn't be so dominate.  Not hard to win when you have 21, 22, 23 year olds on your team playing against 16 and 17 year old kids.  

his age is in line with tssaa rules but his semesters may be off.

you just a hater tho!

And as the investagations has found that the player was inelligble due to 8 semesters and Hamilton forfeited the games he played .

Unfortunately, you have assumed wrong again and i have never professed to be with CPA. I have never seen CPA boys play and my team played the girls one time in Hickman County a few years ago. Couldnt even tell you how to get to their school other than it is in Nashville. I do profess that a family has the right to do what is best for their child. If that means moving little Johnny to live with auntie so he can get into a school with better basketball and / or a better academic experience, then thats fine. No one ever complains when Super Star Suzie moves to ABC school that is not very good, until ABC school suddenly starts to win. Then ABC gets accused of cheating by recruiting Suzie to play basketball.

You continually forget that TSSAA controls and makes the final rulings whether the student is able to play at the new school. Even when Johnny or Suzie moves to a legitimate address (with Auntie, Granny, older Sister, etc) for the new school, the TSSAA still makes the decision on playing. See Jarnell Stokes and Skal Labissiere.

For all that is reading this, just remember the next time you get too much change and dont return it; or do not fill out your taxes correctly by taking the extra "deductions"; or the person charges you less than the actual price and you pay the lesser price or you decide that you are going to fudge a little on your time sheet for work and take 10 minutes extra for lunch hour, and then speak out about someone "cheating" according to you

Aunt or grandparents is not a legitimate address unless the aunt or grandparent takes an official guardianship of the student.

Lots of times, if a player was as good as the player and especially parents believed, his or her former program would have been better and there would have been no reason for a move at least competition-wise.