Tennessee's next O.C. is right under their nose in Maryville.

BarneySox2007

I did find this though:

Quarles' financial package at Maryville, where he's also the athletic director, is thought to be strong enough that not just any out-of-state school could pay him significantly more than he's making.

This quote is from an article on prepxtra... Notice how it doesn't give a number.... :popcorneater:

In the 2010-11 school year his salary was $105K. If you use that google search for tennessee teachers salary and follow the teateachers.org link. Go to supplements and it will show you how each school in the state pays teachers, coaches and athletic directors.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the 2010-11 school year his salary was $105K. If you use that google search for tennessee teachers salary and follow the teateachers.org link. Go to supplements and it will show you how each school in the state pays teachers, coaches and athletic directors.

Thank you!

I knew it had to be above 6 figures. Now was that so hard?

Edited by Governors91

That's not the point. I love UT too, but I love OR more. If GQ was @ OR I would never even think about saying something on a public message board about him leaving because frankly I wouldn't want him to. Maybe he is content with being at Maryville? From what I gather that's just what he is. I personally think he would do great anywhere he goes and whatever he chose to do, but if he was my coach I sure wouldn't bring it up but that's just me being selfish and would be me loving my High School team more than UT.

It is a public message board that about two dozen of the same people get on here every night and express their point of view. I seriously doubt anyone with any importance at all would care to read about Chick Fil A's, Brownie Bars, The Liar's Club and how much G.Q. really makes in order to find a good coach to steal.

It is a public message board that about two dozen of the same people get on here every night and express their point of view. I seriously doubt anyone with any importance at all would care to read about Chick Fil A's, Brownie Bars, The Liar's Club and how much G.Q. really makes in order to find a good coach to steal.

You never know. I know quite a bit of folks interested in R-Dub 87's brownie bars in the surrounding East TN area....