Head coaching job opening at Signal Mountain

realmenwearred

as an Ooltewah fan on CoachT once told us, their schedule is focused on bringing the local programs in the area that are in financial ruins back up to par. Definately one of the Local powers and definately the one carrying the torch for the big schools in Chattanooga; but need just a tiny little bit more coaching and need to borrow few more of the athletes down the street to help them get pass the 2nd round or quaryterfinals where they seem to be stuck.

Maybe Price takes over that job. One thing is for certain, He ain't retiring. Maybe from North Red Bank and TN system.

Booger just saying :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

Hey man you got to support your school. I get that, but Ooltewah will never climb that mountain. Just my opinion. Ooltewah's best coach they had coaches at East Hamilton. Again, my opinion.

MY OWLS WENT TO THE SEMIS WITH HIM AND MONROE...SO THAT TAKES CARE OF THAT ARGUMENT......AND WE OWN THE CANES ON THE GRIDIRON UNDER HIS TUTELAGE....#FACTNOTOPINION

as an Ooltewah fan on CoachT once told us, their schedule is focused on bringing the local programs in the area that are in financial ruins back up to par. Definately one of the Local powers and definately the one carrying the torch for the big schools in Chattanooga; but need just a tiny little bit more coaching and need to borrow few more of the athletes down the street to help them get pass the 2nd round or quaryterfinals where they seem to be stuck.

Maybe Price takes over that job. One thing is for certain, He ain't retiring. Maybe from North Red Bank and TN system.

Booger just saying :mrgreen:

UH THANKS BUT NO THANKS....WE ARE HAPPY WITH OUR STAFF AT OWL NATION

WE HAVE GREAT COACHING AND STUD ATHLETES AND DON'T NEED NONE FROM DOWN THE STREET...THE CUPBOARD STAYS FULL....AND UNLIKE YOUR TEAM WE PLAY 5A/6A #BIGBOYFOOTBALL AND OUR EDUCATION IS FREE.....#PA JUST SAYIN :thumb:

29 quality applicants is what I've heard Robin and AD Bumper have to wade through at this point. On the Sports Booster board, and the administration has not released any clues. It's their decision after all. There are teaching considerations as well. If you're a football coach who can pass a Physics praxis or IB calculus, you can write your own ticket!

That's what it took to get our soccer coach here! Football coaches get a little more leeway I imagine.

I'm excited to see who ends up here and thanks to CBP for building a great foundation!

UH THANKS BUT NO THANKS....WE ARE HAPPY WITH OUR STAFF AT OWL NATION

WE HAVE GREAT COACHING AND STUD ATHLETES AND DON'T NEED NONE FROM DOWN THE STREET...THE CUPBOARD STAYS FULL....AND UNLIKE YOUR TEAM WE PLAY 5A/6A #BIGBOYFOOTBALL AND OUR EDUCATION IS FREE.....#PA JUST SAYIN :thumb:

You don't need any from EH, or you don't need any from Central/Brown, Tyner or Brainerd?