Head coaching job opening at Signal Mountain

realmenwearred

We'z in the plannin' stages for a big retirement party for ole CBP.  I'm thinkin' maybe a big bonfire with a couple of kegs out in Big Fork across the county line. redthumb.gif

Why would you have a retirement party for someone who isn't retiring? He bailed on Signal. He knew the gig was up. Just like East Hamilton the newness has worn off. With districts changing and Price knowing he couldn't get past the 1st round,he did the logical thing;BAIL ON SIGNAL. You can say he's the beloved. The truth of the matter is that the parents(except for the ones picked up in front of Howard high school) hated him,the staff hated him,TSSAA hated him,other school coaches hated him,referees hated him etc.......... He was never about teaching the boys how to be young men. It was always about himself and winning at all cost. That's why he'll be coaching in Georgia this coming fall. He is even leaving right in the middle of the school year. Why couldn't he wait until the end of the year? Why wouldn't he finish his career there if it was such a great program? He literally quit on those young men. Defend him all you want the writing is on the wall. That video made me vomit. Why didnt you put on there,him cussing his players or show him coaching against ND last year(to show how he acts in a loss). He blamed the seniors after the loss telling them they were nothing but quitters and he got into a scream fest with his coaching staff. He is a vulgar man with a little mans complex. TROLL HE QUIT ON YOUR TEAM WHEN THE GOING GOT ROUGH FOR A LATERAL MOVE JOB.

He is retiring from coaching. He has two aging parents that are dealing with health issues and raising a grandchild with significant health issues. Check out this past weeks Newsletter from Signal Mt. Baptist if you don't think he had a positive impact on the community and kids. I have never seen someone spew bad on someone like you. CBP will be missed badly.

Why would you have a retirement party for someone who isn't retiring? He bailed on Signal. He knew the gig was up. Just like East Hamilton the newness has worn off. With districts changing and Price knowing he couldn't get past the 1st round,he did the logical thing;BAIL ON SIGNAL. You can say he's the beloved. The truth of the matter is that the parents(except for the ones picked up in front of Howard high school) hated him,the staff hated him,TSSAA hated him,other school coaches hated him,referees hated him etc.......... He was never about teaching the boys how to be young men. It was always about himself and winning at all cost. That's why he'll be coaching in Georgia this coming fall. He is even leaving right in the middle of the school year. Why couldn't he wait until the end of the year? Why wouldn't he finish his career there if it was such a great program? He literally quit on those young men. Defend him all you want the writing is on the wall. That video made me vomit. Why didnt you put on there,him cussing his players or show him coaching against ND last year(to show how he acts in a loss). He blamed the seniors after the loss telling them they were nothing but quitters and he got into a scream fest with his coaching staff. He is a vulgar man with a little mans complex. TROLL HE QUIT ON YOUR TEAM WHEN THE GOING GOT ROUGH FOR A LATERAL MOVE JOB.

Tricky, you really need to consider seeking some counseling.Tell us what CPB did to you that warrants all your anger towards him.

I'm a parent of a player, and I don't hate him. If I could retire and go draw a paycheck from another place,I would... 2 paychecks is better than one. Most Signal people saw this coming, leaving when he did allows for them to have a replacement hired before spring ball...so he did not walk out on those young men...he left on great terms. The boys that played for him were not always the most talented, biggest, fastest but he got more out of them most coaches could. He stood before several of us true Eagle fans after every game and praised the kids effort win or loose and I witnessed him counsel players after some hard losses and heard him take blame for poor play calling in losses.

You need to truly learn more about the man and the program before you run your mouth.

Now how bout let's get back to talking about the man that will lead the Signal program moving forward.

I know Bill Price personally. And I will tell you this, he is not the type guy to bail out on anyone. He stands up for his players, and although he is very tough on them, he backs them in wins and losses. I don't know how he wound you up (I'd say by putting several losses on your team), but I'll tell you this, he is an excellent football coach, who I think a lot of, and respect very much, and also a devoted family man with a wonderful wife, and 2 very fine daughters. I knew when he got to the point of retirement in Tenn. that he would take that leap ( he told me so, himself ) . So get off of it that he bailed out on his team - you need to bail out on this topic, and keep it to yourself.  - Just my 2 cents worth.