Head coaching job opening at Signal Mountain

realmenwearred

I think it was UC who said the game against ND this past season would do him in. Nobody wants the North Red Bank job, not being able to play down in 1a, 2a and 3a anymore has taken the lure of championships out of the picture. Troll, Coach Fant has been signed to a lifetime deal, so it looks as if the new coachoing job is yours.

Booger just sayin :twisted:

Losing our first district game in five years and letting the leprechauns beat us for the first time ever was a bitter pill to swallow, but I doubt it had any effect on CBP's decision.

Charles told me there is a loophole in his contract where he can git out if the nuns ever try to cap his recruiting, scholarship, financial aide, 'tuition subsidy' budget, and he tells me the Deanery ain't rich enough to compete with the real money in Division II anyway.  It might be best for him to get out while the getting is good.  I suspect half the team would come with him, so he would be a great hire. redthumb.gif

Losing our first district game in five years and letting the leprechauns beat us for the first time ever was a bitter pill to swallow, but I doubt it had any effect on CBP's decision.

Charles told me there is a loophole in his contract where he can git out if the nuns ever try to cap his recruiting, scholarship, financial aide, 'tuition subsidy' budget, and he tells me the Deanery ain't rich enough to compete with the real money in Division II anyway.  It might be best for him to get out while the getting is good.  I suspect half the team would come with him, so he would be a great hire. redthumb.gif

just cash that check troll...its a hot bedsmiley-on-fire.gif

I SECOND THE MOTION ON TROLL BECOMING THE  HEAD COACH....

I just cut the grass.  Surely, you hosers has figgered out by now that I know nothing about football.

I do hope that we get a good coach, who wants to stay awhile and take the program to the next level.  What CBP has done to this point is nothing short of amazing.  We've come a long way from lifting weights in the basement of the old middle school.  We've got top notch facilities, a great booster organization, a great school with great kids and families, and a very supportive community.  I expect we will see some outstanding resumes.

This from the TSSAA Bulletin Board,

Signal Mountain High School (Signal Mountain, TN) is seeking a new head football coach. Possible teaching positions include the following: PE, STEM, Econ/Personal Finance, HS science, and/or HS math. All interested applicants need to visit hcde.org and begin their online application and email the Principal, Robin Copp: copp_robin@hcde.org and the Athletic Director, Michael Reese: reese_michael@hcde.org . Please include in the email a resume that includes coaching experience and teaching certifications. (01/27/2015)

01e010bc-fdd9-4552-8a78-03633ff6e434.jpg

10533310_848111508544486_229152456678752

photobucket-4190-1369364296817.jpg

Edited by MountainTroll