Fight nights

CoachKramer

The Knuckleheads fight night will require a USA card only. It does not have to be the $40 full access card though. The $15 limited USA card is fine. This enables us to include both MS and HS wrestlers and have everyone covered with insurance. We are pushing our first Fight Night back to the 19th of March. The original date (12th) is during our spring break.

What schools are holding open mats after state in Chattanooga?

Higher calling has practice every Tuesday and Thursday from 6 to 7:30pm and every Sunday from 3pm to 4:30pm year round. We will transition to Freestylr/greco later this month. We will have the most kids of any club doing Freestyle/Greco in the state.

Coach Bosken is one of the best Freestyle/Greco coaches in the southeast.

All of our practices are free and open. Call or text me if you need more details.

Scott

Higher calling has practice every Tuesday and Thursday from 6 to 7:30pm and every Sunday from 3pm to 4:30pm year round. We will transition to Freestylr/greco later this month. We will have the most kids of any club doing Freestyle/Greco in the state.

Coach Bosken is one of the best Freestyle/Greco coaches in the southeast.

All of our practices are free and open. Call or text me if you need more details.

Scott

So are Yall having a fight night?

So are Yall having a fight night?

I was just answering Mats question asking for place to practice after state in the Chattanooga area.

i'm not really sure what your Fight nights actually are to be honest. Is it just a night of open practice or are you guys doing something else with it??

If it's just open practice then our practices are always free and open to all who want to come train at a high level.

Edited by durdon

We are considering hosting a "fight night"-type weekly practice starting in April, but unsure of how the response will be. Most programs in our area have their own club practices going on 2-4 days a week plus an open mat session on the non-competition weekends like us. Though we do have joint practices from time to time, like we did this week w/ some Cleveland/HCWC boys coming over for a Dixie Duals folkstyle practice. As for now, our schedule is as follows and is open to all who have a USA and/or AAU card: 

Monday, Tuesday, and Thursdays - 5-6:15/30 for Middle and High School immediately followed by Advanced Kids and Middle School practice from 6:30-7:45/8. A lot of the high schoolers stay over to get extra work in and assist w/ the smaller ones. Folkstyle is the emphasis from now until VA Beach nationals and then we'll switch over Freestyle and Greco through SE regionals. 

Coaches Ethan Hames, Ryan Ensminger, Hunter Randolph, and Tanner Johnson do a GREAT JOB!!! I know it's not a "fight night" specific practice, but I assure you that there will be plenty of "live" wrestling. 

Ben Smith

Bradley Wrestling

• 2 weeks later...