AAA State Predictions

rgiii

Maybe you should note that BCHS has beaten both of these teams in a Traditional style Tournament. I think Bradley can score more bonus points as a team, and do well/enough in the consolation rounds to pull it off. They have to wrestle better than they did at duals though. But for either of the three teams to win I think they have to do good in the consolations with bonus in the championship rounds to pull it off!

They are going to have to wrestle better than they did in the region finals. Both consolation finals and winners finals. Even their coach recognized that in the paper. Remember after you get to the 3rd round of consolations it can get pretty tough and they will undoubtedly be tougher than the region consolation finals. Cleveland did well and exceeded most of their seedings in the region. I'm not saying Bradley can't do it I'm saying they are young and it will be tough. I think it's won by them by Brown at 182 and Edwards at 195 and McElhaney in the consolations if he gets beat . And if they win it. I think they score pins for them. If Cleveland wins they will have to win it with 7 or 8 guys alive in the consolation and winners finals. Bradley score more bonus points but Cleveland out wrestles them so does Wilson Central. By that I mean Bradley trades 2 pins for them for 3 wins for the other 2 teams. Bradley will need help in the 2 top weights from somebody else to slow down Clevelands 220 and 285 and Wilson's 220. Their bottom studs will get he job done but so will Clevelands. Gonna be close I think.

• Upvote 2

They are going to have to wrestle better than they did in the region finals. Both consolation finals and winners finals. Even their coach recognized that in the paper. Remember after you get to the 3rd round of consolations it can get pretty tough and they will undoubtedly be tougher than the region consolation finals. Cleveland did well and exceeded most of their seedings in the region. I'm not saying Bradley can't do it I'm saying they are young and it will be tough. I think it's won by them by Brown at 182 and Edwards at 195 and McElhaney in the consolations if he gets beat . And if they win it. I think they score pins for them. If Cleveland wins they will have to win it with 7 or 8 guys alive in the consolation and winners finals. Bradley score more bonus points but Cleveland out wrestles them so does Wilson Central. By that I mean Bradley trades 2 pins for them for 3 wins for the other 2 teams. Bradley will need help in the 2 top weights from somebody else to slow down Clevelands 220 and 285 and Wilson's 220. Their bottom studs will get he job done but so will Clevelands. Gonna be close I think.

Yes, I agree that they have to wrestle better. I would say all top three schools think the same thing. Never being satisfied with any result and thriving to always do a little bit better, is/should be every team/wrestlers goal! That's what makes this sport so special!  A lot of things can go wrong in any weight at any match, and that is fun! I'm excited to see the outcome!

I sure hope the ref that was at the region 4 tournament isn't reffing this weekend. I heard that guy was absolutely terrible.

I also thought Walkers coach did a great job of recognizing him calling stalling early in the 195 match when he gave a caution so he had his wrestler cut him and give up the 1 instead of 2 . 1 for stalling 1 for an escape . Like in the one match. In the consolation match he gave one wrestler a take down with his 2 feet in only and the next he didn't give it to the other wrestler who did the same in the exact same position . Everyone watching that match just threw their hands up. Then he did it again in the next consolation match he reffed. I haven't been in awhile to the region finals but I recognized most of the refs but not him.