Job Vacancies

HoopsTN1

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, why all the hate on Carter's coach? In my opinion, he will be at Carter for a very long time . I say AE will be looking for a new coach (not gonna happen just wishful thinking.) but my Roadrunners been down for a few years and with the young talent that's there, I say we need a YOUNG but up and coming coach.

I think you are talking about an ex roadrunner that graduated @2000?

If Alcoa makes a change, they should go the direction they were going before Tony Jones "came available". I think Raul Placeres would be a great choice. He was the leading candidate at that point. Great coach that has proven experience at both high school and college level!!!

I think Joel Kirk should be given the chance to prove himself.

If Alcoa makes a change, they should go the direction they were going before Tony Jones "came available". I think Raul Placeres would be a great choice. He was the leading candidate at that point. Great coach that has proven experience at both high school and college level!!!

In truth, I think Raul Placeres is now just waiting to take over for Randy Lambert (which might not be much longer), so I doubt he would come at this point. He's a great coach, though.

I normally try to stay quiet about this stuff. I don't know if a change is coming at Alcoa or not. That ball is not in my court.

I think you are talking about an ex roadrunner that graduated @2000?

Or maybe even the former boys coach at Whittle Springs, Former Fulton assistant, former Carter assistant, current Vine Middle girls Coach... Ring a bell? Hahahaha

Or maybe Current Northwest boys coach former Fulton Grad?

There's options out there, AE just need to use their head in the hiring process if a change is coming.

Or maybe even the former boys coach at Whittle Springs, Former Fulton assistant, former Carter assistant, current Vine Middle girls Coach... Ring a bell? Hahahaha

Or maybe Current Northwest boys coach former Fulton Grad?

There's options out there, AE just need to use their head in the hiring process if a change is coming.

Ha Ha, He was never a Carter asst.  Agree that Shawn is rising and will be a good one someday.  What about the Vine boys coach? lol

Ha Ha, He was never a Carter asst. Agree that Shawn is rising and will be a good one someday. What about the Vine boys coach? lol

Hahaha I knew that I just had to throw it off a little.. Coach Green, yes he's going to be a good one some day. Coach Davis, that's my boy but I don't think he'll go back to AE. He's blessed at Vine..his job now is to keep those boys in the AE program and stop letting other schools steal them....... All of this is just wishful thinking, there will not be a change at AE but if one comes I'll take Vine's girls coach, Central Boys coach (should've got the job when Mitchell left), or Carter's coach..

Edited by Turtle

Hahaha I knew that I just had to throw it off a little.. Coach Green, yes he's going to be a good one some day. Coach Davis, that's my boy but I don't think he'll go back to AE. He's blessed at Vine..his job now is to keep those boys in the AE program and stop letting other schools steal them....... All of this is just wishful thinking, there will not be a change at AE but if one comes I'll take Vine's girls coach, Central Boys coach (should've got the job when Mitchell left), or Carter's coach..

Coach Davis is my boy too as you should know, but AE has to do something about getting a good coach in there.  Would have to disagree that other schools are "stealing" kids.  Athletes want to play for winning programs and AE has some work to do to fix issues they have.  Not sure Higgins would have gone to AE, but Carters coach will move were the talent is.

Coach Davis is my boy too as you should know, but AE has to do something about getting a good coach in there. Would have to disagree that other schools are "stealing" kids. Athletes want to play for winning programs and AE has some work to do to fix issues they have. Not sure Higgins would have gone to AE, but Carters coach will move were the talent is.

DH, how do you know about Higgins and Carter's coach? Where do you get your information from? Central has not been very good and Carter was 8-22 two years ago. Curious how you figure Higgins would not go where he has a chance to win and Carter's coach won down in Georgia. What lured him to Carter? Athletes on an 8-22 team?

DH, how do you know about Higgins and Carter's coach? Where do you get your information from? Central has not been very good and Carter was 8-22 two years ago. Curious how you figure Higgins would not go where he has a chance to win and Carter's coach won down in Georgia. What lured him to Carter? Athletes on an 8-22 team?

It's my opinion nothing more.  I think Higgins will do well at Central and knew he had work to do. They will be better next year.  Sorry if I offended