BEST 8TH GRADE PLAYERS

Guest RUREADY

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If u have not seen this girl play you are missing something great! this girl has got skills like i have never seen before. she is an awesome ballhandler, great shooter, and is not afraid to take it to the hole. i look for her to take gleason far next year. to me i think she should have gotten all region for region 8A. but she didnt and i dont know y??oh well kayla good luck with the rest of ur high school years. :(:):)

aight i agree with some of ya'll.kayla hudson is good,but man have ya'll seen that girl from south fulton?she is quick!that girl can shoot and she never gives up,she is a very hrad worker.kayla hudson and her would be great on the same team.kaci beadles is one heck of a basketball player.if you havent seen her you are missing alot.so go to one of her games.you wont be disappointed.i heard she was moved up after junior high to the high school.she held her own down there!well write back and tell us what you think about kaci beadles!

Watch out for the 8th graders coming out of Martin Middle School that will all be playing for Westview next year. They won the TMSAA West Tennessee Regional Chamionship this season. Watch out for Van Atta who got tourn. MVP....she has a better shot and more range than most high school players. They have good players at every position, but the big factor is this: there are TWO Fuquas in this class! Uh-oh! :D

martin middle/AAU west tn wings -WESTVIEW- very good year - won middle school conference with a near perfect record and came in second in west TN substate AAU - talent is solid with several good players - most all pass, shoot, and handle well with athleticism mixed in

crockett middle/AAU west tn dream -CROCKETT CO- great year -20-1 MS record (i think) and came in first in west TN substate AAU - made semifinals in MS state tourney (large division) - 2 dominant athletic post players (6' and 5'10") in 8th grade

ridgemont/hillcrest/blackoak/? -OBION CO- good talent base spread out over 5 feeders - very tall posts and decent guard play - will be a force to be reckoned with

GIBSON CO - not much but Russell doesnt need much to put a great team on the floor and his current ninth grade class wont give much playing time to any class below them anyway cause they are tuff

all four of the above have head high school coaches that are heavily involved in MS/AAU so the rich get richer it seems

i dont have alot of info on DYER CO or UNION CITY feeders. if someone else does please post