• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
PIONEERS12

6AAA Tournament

I completely agree with you 85. Sparta hasn't played as good as of late. The offense has slowed way down. I think CCHS will win this tournament easily. However, I will be still rooting for my warriorettes .

yea i agree cchs but you never know in basketball when someone gets hot it can turn around real quick. white co knows they need to be aggressive thats there only chance

Since it is being played at cchs I will pick cchs. White Co. wasn't playing very well even before our post went out with a concussion.Go Warriorettes !

warrior what is the injury report for Sparta?

warrior what is the injury report for Sparta?

As far as I know we are pretty healthy except for starting post Alex Lewis. She hasn't played since suffering a concussion last week. I heard she was doing better, but I don't know if she has been cleared to play.

Rhea Co. won both regular season games.  The first 38-37 and the second 46-43.  Warren Co. had healthy leads until giving them up late in both meetings.  It's hard to beat any team 3 times, especially with previous games played this closely.