1A

Goldentide99

The season will tell the story of just where Greenback stands compared to the rest. Until then we have Preseason workouts, Spring practice in May, 7 on 7 clinics, camps, and a lot of strength/conditioning and learning the offense. I have watched a lot of these kids for years and they have always competed even when in paper they shouldn't have been able to. We were always a few positions shy of setting a full table, but managed to steal a few because of some great athletes. Now that there is more in the arsenal and other players have evolved WATCH OUT! There is so much energy, motivation, and chemistry in that club right now they are pumped. Now they just need to deliver.

In that club? We aren't talking about MLB clubs in here. LMBO. Greenback could finally represent the east, but will be like the rest of us on December 4. Returning with a silver ball after a thumping. If you haven't read about Nashville Christian then take a look at what that coach is doing. It's scary the type of players they are now getting.

In that club? We aren't talking about MLB clubs in here. LMBO. Greenback could finally represent the east, but will be like the rest of us on December 4. Returning with a silver ball after a thumping. If you haven't read about Nashville Christian then take a look at what that coach is doing. It's scary the type of players they are now getting.

Glad I could return the favor and humor you for once! You guys always go to so much trouble to humor the rest of us on a fairly regular basis! Are their any posters on here who still enjoy the regular season or is everyone consumed with skipping the season and getting down to one game where the west wind and the east team comes home with their silver ball wishing they had never played, lol.

Glad I could return the favor and humor you for once! You guys always go to so much trouble to humor the rest of us on a fairly regular basis! Are their any posters on here who still enjoy the regular season or is everyone consumed with skipping the season and getting down to one game where the west wind and the east team comes home with their silver ball wishing they had never played, lol.

You are correct GB always puts well conditioned and stronger than average kids on the field,we have an outstanding work ethic for sure.I hope we surprise alot of teams this yr and with the schedule we have i believe we will have to surprise some folks.As far as the East/West thing we all do that for the fun just to see if we got it right.Ambassador is always right as you have already heard LOL!The season is a long way off so alot of work needs to be done.I am excited about the Offense and think we will put up some points "IF" we can block up front thats the most worrisome part for me.Last yr i didnt see any improvement as yr went on,if we cant we could start the season 1-7 or 2-7.One or two injuries against these 4A and 3A teams can ruin a good season.Have you heard anymore about Silvey?Word over here in Loudon says he is staying a Redskin.

You are correct GB always puts well conditioned and stronger than average kids on the field,we have an outstanding work ethic for sure.I hope we surprise alot of teams this yr and with the schedule we have i believe we will have to surprise some folks.As far as the East/West thing we all do that for the fun just to see if we got it right.Ambassador is always right as you have already heard LOL!The season is a long way off so alot of work needs to be done.I am excited about the Offense and think we will put up some points "IF" we can block up front thats the most worrisome part for me.Last yr i didnt see any improvement as yr went on,if we cant we could start the season 1-7 or 2-7.One or two injuries against these 4A and 3A teams can ruin a good season.Have you heard anymore about Silvey?Word over here in Loudon says he is staying a Redskin.

Now now

Orange and Black. I'm wrong sometime as well. I'm just making some predictions. The only credit I will take is picking the 1A state champion 7 out of 8 years. Now.... Back to studying. LMBO

O&B regarding Silvey I can say one thing. We'll either be playing with him or against him In the season opener at home. HAHA! Only time will truly tell. I am hearing multiple things on that subject. Either way I agree line play will be very important. Hope I am wrong but I think Peabody should be strong favorite to win it all. Sentimentally I will not count out our Cherokees!

Saw Peabody in Cookeville and I actually had picked them when the playoffs started last season.   They'll be tough to beat this year.

I'm a Dresden fan and they will be much improved from last year. But I'm also a realist and I don't see anyone having  the speed to contend with Peabody next season. Dresden's year to make a run will be Winn and his group as seniors. Huntingdon might be able to slow Peabody down because they play a  similar game as UC did this year. 4 Yards and a cloud of dust (for the most part) and that beat Peabody last season.

Edited by ysoangry

• 3 weeks later...