Region 6-AA Tournament Bracket

bluedevilpride2012

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Winning the region can be very critical as the loser will probably have to play at East Nashville - a daunting task. Beating Creekwood at home could be very tough, even for CPA.

That will be a great game (against CPA) and atmosphere! CW is for real and will be in State.

I've watched top 4 teams in each district several times. Waverly probably matches up better against CPA than anyone. This could be an interesting game. I would love to say creek wood has a chance at CPA but I'm not sure they do. To be the best you gotta beat the best. If this game happens the stage may be too big for Cw. CPA has been there done that. If Cw plays to win they have a chance, if they play scared they will look like Cheatham co. Did last year. This will be the biggest hurdle Cw coaches have to overcome, gotta get their guys to believe they are as good as CPA . This will be difficult with all the hype CPA garners . Should be fun to watch

I've watched top 4 teams in each district several times. Waverly probably matches up better against CPA than anyone. This could be an interesting game. I would love to say creek wood has a chance at CPA but I'm not sure they do. To be the best you gotta beat the best. If this game happens the stage may be too big for Cw. CPA has been there done that. If Cw plays to win they have a chance, if they play scared they will look like Cheatham co. Did last year. This will be the biggest hurdle Cw coaches have to overcome, gotta get their guys to believe they are as good as CPA . This will be difficult with all the hype CPA garners . Should be fun to watch

Cheatham County has been better than Waverly the last 4 years. Waverly would get hammered by CPA. Creek Wood is a special team but I don't know if I like their chances against CPA either. It's a different animal altogether.

The only difference I see in CW and CPA is Blackwell.  CW is much more athletic than they are given credit and have very skilled players at every position.

Cheatham County has been better than Waverly the last 4 years. Waverly would get hammered by CPA. Creek Wood is a special team but I don't know if I like their chances against CPA either. It's a different animal altogether.

Don't think Waverly matches up as well as CW. CW has a very good chance to beat CPA. No fear.

11-AA # 1 Seed: Creek Wood

12-AA # 4 Seed: Cascade

12-AA # 2 Seed: Marshall County

11-AA # 3 Seed: Camden

11-AA # 2 Seed: Waverly

12-AA # 3 Seed: Giles County

12-AA # 1 Seed: CPA

11-AA # 4 Seed: Stewart County

As far as I know the satellite games are Tuesday night at the homes of the higher seeds. The semifinals and championship game will be at Creek Wood High School.